Ali saher

Mines speed very slow

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

After start Christmas promotion mines speed very slow before few days I play very fast manual game but now when I play some fast error come play slow ,

Your mines or other game affect after start this promotion

yeah i figured there was some difficulties in games with speed and errors, but as eddie fixed the speed of dice, i think mines also will be fine in coming times, and also every game is going to be fine, developers are going to take care of every game one by one.

after the icons in the mines return to their original shape and now look bigger 😁😁. I feel lag but only at the beginning of the game. after the second bet I think everything went normal

Developers are on their way of fixing things, its just a matter of time. Like how they fixed the dice speed. Don't worry mate it will be fine soon. How about trying another game for the mean time.

On 12/27/2019 at 2:08 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

After start Christmas promotion mines speed very slow before few days I play very fast manual game but now when I play some fast error come play slow ,

Your mines or other game affect after start this promotion

maybe because of network traffic, dont cha worry it will be the same after the holidays. 

23 hours ago, weswayahe said:

after the icons in the mines return to their original shape and now look bigger 😁😁. I feel lag but only at the beginning of the game. after the second bet I think everything went normal

I received so many bugs when I play 2,3 bets fast then error come play slow down I hope stake Dev fixed soon this issue because this error affect on game and affect on my mod 

i make me wanna trow the monitor when i play it damn like shit holy shit that but eddie  told me this morning that he fix it already but bored to tell support and eddie that what that fix still lag and error damn 

in my opinion the bettingspeed from mines is pretty good like it is. just activate instantbets and deactivate the animations and the game is running 5x faster.

also there is a minesbot with a pretty fast betting speed.

Interesting that some of the games are getting faster and others slower xD Dice for example, on instant bet is extremely fast now. I don't even know if it is actually maybe too fast, because it is really hard to follow up xD

Mines has a better speed now. Last December, it's quite annoying when theres a pop up saying you need to slow down. But now, it is already fixed and have a smooth gameplay

On 1/13/2020 at 8:38 PM, Tamaco said:

Mines has a better speed now. Last December, it's quite annoying when theres a pop up saying you need to slow down. But now, it is already fixed and have a smooth gameplay

Yes now mines speed good I think Dev fixed this error problem 2,3 days I not saw error again and now I play fast last 2 weeks I distrb so much play slow error even I not get good results