All Info on Raffle Drawing

Featured Comment

Can we please have a post about what is going on and at what time. Etude and I were having discussion over this and realized a lot of unanswered questions are still out there. 

For example, how long will it last. Will it be before or after the race. Will people that are hidden have to show face? A lot of things unanswered.

So a post somewhere in forum I'm sure would gain a lot of traction and inform a lot of us who arent fully aware of everything!  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, seanwattson said:

Can we please have a post about what is going on and at what time. Etude and I were having discussion over this and realized a lot of unanswered questions are still out there. 

For example, how long will it last. Will it be before or after the race. Will people that are hidden have to show face? A lot of things unanswered.

So a post somewhere in forum I'm sure would gain a lot of traction and inform a lot of us who arent fully aware of everything!  Thanks!

It will be after the race. Just look at the time.. Race is at 12:00gmt. The countdown ends two hours after. Why would anyone have to show their face? 

This seems like it may just be a post to gain sats. 

12 minutes ago, DariusBrasov said:

up

Bruhhhhh I must applaud you for the best post I've seen today - Straight-forward indeed. 😂

Be careful not to get warning points for the lack of content! 

16 minutes ago, seanwattson said:

From the amount of time remaining, it seems logical that the raffle winners will be drawn AFTER the race. This definitely makes more sense as tomorrow's Mega-Race will be a huge incentive and also, the last opportunity for any players to earn more tickets. 

Do we really have many unanswered questions though? It doesn't look like most of them have extreme urgency as the raffle event is definitely going to happen.

Let's stay online from the time closer to the Mega-Race and all should be good. 😁

5 minutes ago, rebol said:

Aren't all posts to get stats?¿

Including you as the winner of the no-idea-what-you-mean post today - Confusing, indeed. 😂

19 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

I was thought, eddie was already draw ticket last week during he steam. But really is 2mor drawinig right. If winner is offine if didn't waltching eddie's steam what can happen on us. I mean usually eddie steam giveaway system drawing for this time also?

I also think that what if the winners is not online? What will happened? Reroll or he/she still win? Sean was right so many unanswered question i hope eddie will announce about the stake raffle so many people will be inform and Get ready to watch it livestream drawing of raffle winners. I hope eddie gonna do this :) Well Good luck guys for incoming raffle.

I think the raffle drawing will happen during the race. And as far as my common sense is concerned, as long as you got the ticket, and you were picked but you're offline, you still won! It doesn;t really matter if you.re online or not. If you're picked you will get the prize in BTC as Eddie said. It maybe sent via email or could be sent on your vault for you to withdraw and for your prize to be secured that only you can withdraw it. Other than that all I know is I am so much excited and though I am not expecting to be picked nor win, I still feel excited due to the fact that I still got a chance no matter how small the probability is. All we can do right now is wish that we will be one of those lucky winners indeed. Good luck to all of us and may God shower the prizes to those who truly deserve them and to those who are truly in need. Hahaha! Just kidding. Happy New Year and may 2020 bring you more prosperity in life, profitability and more wins here at Stake. Stay safe!

Just go to stake and check your raffle tickets below them you have the time when it’s going to start and I think Eddie after wagering and giving away free money for his livestream he will last the livestream 30mins or 1hr more so he can announce the christmas raffle 😜

I don’t have any raffle tickets I was close to get one but I busted I need $150 more wagered so I can have a raffle ticket but it’s over now can’t make it haha.

Maybe developers team have done a command to announce and roll the giveaway within Stake, randomly and it perhaps how much raffle tickets has a person.