Sign in to follow this  
Sped

Whats your cap for withdrawing from Stake?

Featured Comment

I only like bitcoin, and I prefer to withdraw a minimum of 0.01 BTC, if my balance is less than 0.01, I send my balance into the vault.

Hey !  most of the time i just withdraw when i  reach 100€, and leave around 20€ to try to rebuild, you never know that the luck is with you ! 😂

I do not really set a cap for withdrawal amounts, but I will tend to withdraw especially when needed which a specific amount in mind of course. That being said a reasonably good amount to withdraw would be say around 0.01 BTC at the current prices? :)

27 minutes ago, JacksonPalmer said:

heavily depends on the situation. but most of the time i withdraw like 10k doge if i won at least 30k or 40k of doge. 

Trust you to withdraw doge coin, since your profile picture is of doge coin xD

I’m just wondering, is doge coin the only currency that you play with, or do you move over to other crypto currencies from time to time?

I’m not the biggest fan of doge coin, due to its low price and it’s hard to convert it into usd. Should I play with it then? :) 

Every time i hit the minimum withdraw in already withdraw my funds.thats the best thing i will do specially i dont have a bug amount if capital.byt if you are really a gambler set a goal for youreself.

That's the very definition of Greed, all you need is some goal setting. Not just a simple goal setting but a more realistic one that you can reach before you bust everything. And commitment is important, like when you reached that goal you should cash out some and play with remaining or cash out everything. Either way you win against gambling. In case that goal setting doesnt work, you need someone to remind you to cash out, because sometimes we get carried away our winning streak and tends to want more forgetting everything else.

Well, it all depends on the goal you have in mind and why do you need that specific amount of money in the first place?

I don't see any need for me to withdraw less than 3k green, the goal though is 10k green at least and even that won't make me content anyways!

Another thing is to achieve such a goal, I play with little amounts so far, so could take a lot of time and money too!

No withdrawals whatsoever as of yet! 😀