Is Sports betting worth it for you?

Sped

Featured Comment

13 hours ago, HenWin said:

I'm pretty new to Stake. I wrote about those sources that I've been using longer. I've already tried Stake and haven't faced any issues. Maybe there are more experienced users here who can reply you in more detail. 

oh i thought u were old that good u new like me :)

Sports betting can be easy if you follow a certain game. I myself never placed a bet on sports but As soon as international Cricket matches will start i will place although i don't like simulated matches so i usually avoid them. Thorough research is also a good thing

• 3 weeks later...

Truly, on the off chance that you know the game quite well, I think you have a decent possibility of bringing in cash. For instance, in the event that you presume a team to win, and the chances legitimize it, at that point you can wager on it. 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

In my opinion, it is worth it. It all depends on your knowledge of the sport. I am betting on sports matches for a long time, and I have already developed some golden rules for myself. Firstly, it is important to bet on licensed websites, like Betboo. Secondly, never trust to match predictions that are posted online, because they are not right. This is why I would recommend analyzing all the data by yourself, and make the decision also by yourself. In betting analyzing old matches of all teams can help you considerably to make predictions and make the right choice.

http://tr.boogirisadresi.com/

Edited by Thomasrive

Sports betting is worth it. as there are many markets on which you can bet on. 

And you can do parlays which are like multipliers to increase your payouts 

In addition there are well established strategies which increases each individuals odds of winning. So its definitely worth it

• 1 month later...
Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.