jefke544

31 reds in a row

Featured Comment

I never have played llimbo but that is alot of red for an almost 50% chance at winning. This doesnt seem right for any game to give this much loss.

I think stake has got to fire the person who has worked on their odds checker or do something about this for not just limbo but for all their games.

As for teh game I play the most I have received 15 bad hands in a row which is not right either.

the odds checker is a not stake page. I messaged it to the boss so he could look into it but first he said it is very very unlikely and then lady luck has mysterious ways. In my opinion lady luck has to help a little to get the raffle prizes back

i once got 12 reds in a row but 31 this is insane i dont know how you control your angre lol, but this is really something evil i mean limbo can be real bad sometimes but that much bad i cant even imagine.

13 hours ago, jefke544 said:

Have to release my anger. 31 reds on a 49.5 % chance on limbo. According to the odds checker this happenes every 1000 million bets huh really ? 

The chance to catch such a line is extremely small, but I know of cases when players talked about 32 red ones in a row. I think that if you start betting, such a line will appear after some time and I think that much sooner than after 1mil bets.

13 hours ago, rdbase said:

I never have played llimbo but that is alot of red for an almost 50% chance at winning. This doesnt seem right for any game to give this much loss.

I think stake has got to fire the person who has worked on their odds checker or do something about this for not just limbo but for all their games.

As for teh game I play the most I have received 15 bad hands in a row which is not right either.

I believe you don't actually know how often 31 in a row can mean then. The "odds checker" did his job allright.

I mean, we all know Stake is fair. They wouldn’t “pull the rig lever”, if they had one, for small bets like those. No offense of course, just putting it into perspective. 

if you think something is up then you should of changed your seeds. 
I personally believe that doing that does nothing because the results are generated in a fair manner either way. To me, changing seeds is like a placebo effect. But its worth a try. 

3 hours ago, ThomasTV2 said:

I mean, we all know Stake is fair. They wouldn’t “pull the rig lever”, if they had one, for small bets like those. No offense of course, just putting it into perspective. 

if you think something is up then you should of changed your seeds. 
I personally believe that doing that does nothing because the results are generated in a fair manner either way. To me, changing seeds is like a placebo effect. But its worth a try. 

Sorry two points I'd make

1: You dont know anything except what you are told by stake, and what you can assume based on your own experience.

2: Fairness is subjective, there is no such thing as provably fair. I presume the phrase is coined by some marketing douche bag, as that profession tells lies for a living.

man Ive tried that user name on  Jefke 544 telegram, nothing

Limbo very hard game for small multiplayer even I play few time on 1.5 X multiplayer but I get red more then green if you win one bet then you lose 2,3 bets that's why I not play this game so much just few time I play few bets

hello my friends,

It happens very often, even if it seems that it is very rare you are not the person person to let me know, it is very weird besides to my friends you had a very bad seed, did you think about the switch ?

good evening my friends and good luck for the future

On 12/29/2019 at 12:27 PM, jefke544 said:

Have to release my anger. 31 reds on a 49.5 % chance on limbo. According to the odds checker this happenes every 1000 million bets huh really ? 

it depends oo\n your target and the seeds, actually there are some who experience more than 31 reds, 

First tip: In gambling, never trust statistics!
With that in mind, let's get to the concept.

Red sequences can come out constantly and in large quantities. However, my impression is that this only happens with reds. I myself have never seen a green sequence to this day!

However, Limbo is the perfect game to take many reds! As far as I noticed, this game comes out very low payout in an absurd amount!

On 12/29/2019 at 9:27 AM, jefke544 said:

Limbo good give very bad results on small multiplayer even if you play 1.5x multiplayer you received so many reds if you play same bet amount then you not get good results but if you change bet amount on every lose bet then you get good results I also do this