What are you expecting from stake in 2020

jamesbond

Featured Comment

That'd be interesting to experience.

All the various kinds of challenges (Forum, Telegram, VIP, Weekly) have helped in a small way to build relationships as we have common goals to strive for. The next step would be a real social, P2P game that allows us to gamble and interact with each other at the same time. 

P.S. I meant direct interaction between players and not just like Crash...

4 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

That'd be interesting to experience.

All the various kinds of challenges (Forum, Telegram, VIP, Weekly) have helped in a small way to build relationships as we have common goals to strive for. The next step would be a real social, P2P game that allows us to gamble and interact with each other at the same time. 

P.S. I meant direct interaction between players and not just like Crash...

yeah that's what I am also expecting from next or coming game updates and I think Poker might be a good idea for that and players can really interact with each other in that.  Hope we can see that soon

I'm expecting a reduction in the number of errors and bugs on the site. This includes existing error that have been around and they have come back, but they have resolved these quite fast.

Also, there is a new slot game mode coming out, which I am looking forward to. This has already been addressed by Eddie and I'm intrigued over what they are bringing out :) 

This year i am hoping that they fix the notification so when there is update, message or tip they gonna pop-up in the notification bell. Fix the bug issues, glitches and laggy crashI remember that eddie said all error issue will be fix this monday. Its already passed so i guessed its already fixed but i hope next week the issue about notification will be fix too. 

Also i am hoping this year will be my year, What i mean was it will be good. I will hit big multiplier in HiLo. Also in other games, more challenge, new way of earning and More luck to comes to me.

I hope this year will be good to all of us, we win as one lol HAHHAHAHAHA. Good luck everyone still hoping to win big.

Good to see many people here wants a P 2 P game and I asked about it to Eddie on twitch and he said it is not much easy to implement provably fair algorithms on a P2P game like poker, etc, so it might come, but gonna take time.  Recently they are just focusing on removing bugs and issues and a new slot version might come this year.  I also want to have a P2P game, hope they think about it and make it possible. 

I am expecting nothing but more more wins for all of us Stakers! More bonuses without the need to finish some wagering requirements, more giveaways on social medias, more friends, more huge multipliers, and most of all more more slots soon! Happy 2020 mate!

Cheers;

NiCOL3

• 4 weeks later...

So far, my opinion about Stake has remain the same since my first day I got here.  Stake to me has been a very trusted site where you can find confidence when talking about getting your coins back at any time and by having a very trusted gambling algos.  Community in any site deserves to gamble in a honest place and if you pay attention to the community, most of them (me included) are getting a very nice time while they are here, gambling.  Because of this opinion, what I am expecting is for Stake to keep the same track and path for all of us to stay.  Developing new games keeping the trust is what they do best so I wish they keep like that.  Thanks Stake, Good luck gamblers. 

Hello there bond ,

Stake is already full of surprises , as day by day passes they always have something for us to look forward to . On Eddie's Stream during mega races he gives teasers and insider information on what their plans are. I'm already happy with what Stake has to offer already and they keep getting better and better everyday. The team is serious on making Stake as the number crypto online gambling in the world. I dont expect too much as i want surprises to come. Goodluck!.

Archived