Omerfrom02

Have you ever had 'gambling problems'?

Featured Comment

Hello everyone, it's me OmeRfrom02 again! 

How's your day going? Hope y'all doing great¬†ūüėú

- Today I was exploring the internet and while watching about gambling I saw a topic in internet speaking about gambling addiction.. For many people, gambling is harmless fun, but it can become a problem. This type of compulsive behavior is often called "problem gambling.". That's what I read on internet ūüėú. I read many other things about¬†Problem gambling that¬†is harmful to psychological and physical health. People who live with this addiction may experience¬†depression,¬†migraine, distress, intestinal disorders, and other anxiety-related problems or symptoms..

I wanted to ask you guys today - if  have you ever had any problems like this that need treatments? Or maybe know someone if he/she had any problems that needed treatments like that?

For myself I know that I am not addicted and I don't have any gambling problems that may experience depression or any other anxiety-related problems :)¬†I gamble only 5% of my salary every month and I never deposit more if I lose them that's all because most of the time I play and try to do my best with free money, giveaways etc etc. And about the future I don't know If I am gonna get addicted with gambling but for now that's all ūüėú

What about you? Please feel free to share your ideas and opinions about this topic..

@Happy new year everyone!

Needing treatment is a form a complete gambling problem which needs attention. I have heard of many people who have to go to group session so to break out of this disorder.

I would imagine many would need medication so to stop their addiction habits as well but wouldnt know what kind of medicine which would be prescribed for it. Whether it be antidepression or antianxiety medication as it is a physical problem too.

To be honesy, yes I once had that. I admit. That is why I never ever ever deposit huge amount anymore. I remeber that time when I was having a problem managing my finances because it was too late when I realize I was over spending for online gambling and did not realize I almost lose all my savings because of it. Good thing is lesson was learned. The value of money is back to my personality. And self discipline restored. Kudos! Good luck! Cheers! √ú

Yes, I have one of problem with gambling.
Everytime when I won I just put in vault 30% - 50% as always, But when I lose I just withdraw form vault untill I win or empty in vault.
When vault is empty I was trying to buy crypto with cash (I don't use external wallet) . If I can't buy with cash I'll stop. Always happen like that and that's why I was mostly when I'm busted I can't depo immediately.

From past 3 months i am struggling real hard there have been high and low.

And right now i am at the lowest point in my crypto journey.

Like i lost like 3k usd + 1k usd debt..

All because of my own mistakes and carelessness.

I have to admit i played like a noob and busted all and yes i have a gambling problem which i will try my best to fix :) hope i will be able to do so 

Gambling is very dangerous thing I saw so many gambler face problems and not just they face their families also face I think gambling addiction is a very bad thing because if you gambling addict then you not watch limits and if you cross your limits then you distrb your life

In terms of gambling problems I haven't had one ;) what I meant to say is I don't really play and focus a lot in gambling I do have a real life to deal with and it will be stressful if you combine that :) that would be a problem too hard to handle :)

Hey all,

Yeah, I think I would consider myself a problem gambler. Or at least a "borderline" one - if one could say that.. I would say that because I've never been in debt by gambling. I've managed so far to play with money that I can afford, which is an important thing I guess.

But.. Apart from money lost, there's the psychological part that's what does the most damage. Even if we play extremely low amounts of money, the most important thing is to manage to regulate the amount of TIME we give into gambling. It's no different than being addicted to a game for example (League of Legends, etc).. I don't give any money there, but the time consumed can be the same, with the same psychological impact.. 

What usually gets me really down - even when I'm winning, is the fact that I feel the need to keep my gambling activity a secret. That's a strong sign for a problem gambler. My wife will come home and I'll be all sneaky about it, creating a very bad atmosphere. All this happens for that damn RUSH we all feel when that 3.5x appears 5 times in a row, or when we wait for the balance to go up and the gambling session is about to start.. But, everything in life is about keeping a balance and everything we do more than we should, we must do our best to moderate it.

There are a lot of signs that would tell that someone could be a problem gambler and should not be discarded easily.. Bad situations in gambling can escalate extremely quickly and we should always be aware. I personally had sought professional help in the past that has at least made me self-aware of my situation...

I very often need to completely stop gambling for a period of time - take a long break and focus on other stuff in life. Usually to do that, I need to block myself from gambling activity on the internet.. But lately, I've found ways to unblock me very very easily (multi-accounting in crypto, etc - while sport gambling with KYC is easier to be self-blocked) - so.... I need to find a way to have my account active AND keep my self-control.. in control! This is the first time I try this approach and being social in this forum is a way to at least try not be "sneaky" digitally, if that makes sense.

Currently, I'm on a spot that I have a holiday trip coming up after the New Year, so I wanna try and not do anything stupid until then. Going away for those days will help me keep away (I hope... damn you mobile stake being awesome :D ) and come back fresh.

I wish everyone a happy new year and the best of LUCK :)

Hey, I personally have never ever had a gambling problem. In all honesty, I have only been gambling for like 3 years. Not that long compared to others But still a while. I have never had an addiction and i havent had a problem yet...

i dont think i have a big problem but when i have crypto or any money i want to gambling so bad xd . I have never had an addiction and i havent had a problem yet... 

i am the one that in the past addict gambling a lot and cant working  and not care all around so now i'm quit form that situation so far it make my life better all people think gambling is not dangerous for them but if they ever lost all thing include family it will know that can call the nightmare in their life i ever win a game for 1 million dollar and lost it all in 3 hours and i cant believe myself that i will win that again in next day and before i win that i promise to myself i will stop and using all for my happiness but it will be the same i win and i lost all but it more than only lost profit i lost with my money and i borrow my friend for make it back and lost all and it change my life forever that i ever be the one teen that many people know and can make a lot of profit in set trader but now it nearly or can call exactly beg haha but a little luck my family can support a help me bring be back form that terrible situation and it will be the lesson that i need to know myself and aware what i do all the time and think all the time that if i do something who will get the impact from the thing that i did . so please know the limit and love people who beside you 

I have never had any gambling problems related to money because I never ever spend more than I can afford. It's the rule I never broken and I feel really good about it. I also never took loans to gamble , I find it really stupid idea. However I did have some gambling problem like spending too much time playing on stake. 

i think gambling is a problem for only those people who are deep in gambling and they have addiction like drugs, and they take loans for gambling, and they cant spend even an hour without roll, and i dont think there are much gamblers like that, but maybe few.

Yes i have that gambling problems , which are i cannot control my emotions and also i always greedy when i got some win. i never feel enough for something that i win. that is my problem until right now

hello friends its true when you addicted then you anger increase every loss and it will main cause for starting the issue.every one who have controlled and play with fun without stress those are  not facing any kind of addiction towards gambling. 

I'm not addicted in gambling. But it is my regular habit now. In past I was addicted then I tried to stay away from gambling and left it for a month after losing big amount. Later I come back again but now it's full of fun for me. I can control myself. Don't play with much. Always spend in gambling what I can do as fun.

Can't say I think I am addicted or that I know anyone who is addicted to gambling and has some major issues. I to only deposit what I can lose and hope I get lucky and if I lose it is not to big of  a deal. I gamble to have fun and anything I can earn while doing so is awesome :)