BombMagneto

2020? New games? New events?

Featured Comment

Hi guys again! Should we anticipate this 2020 a new game in stake? Crypto?  Or new events?

If you guys got any idea on improving stake lets share. 😊 maybe we ask them to make it, and maybe you can see your suggestions getting implemented. 

Thanks.

Yes few months stake interduce so much new things ,game,and event but I think now stake owner focus some game speed because few days so many errors and distrb game speed so I hope stake must fixed problem before releasing any new thing

hey, Yeah, I would love to see a few new games on stake... Such as, Poker, multiplayer roulette, slots themes changed and so on so fourth. But, this isn't really needed in all honesty. It would be nice having it though. Happy new year guys :)

Well there are many issues with the actual games right now, there are many bugs and glitches on Stake so before releasing any other game, developers team and eddie have to fix those issues first then launch other new features, games, events etc etc..

In my opinion I would really want to see Poker on Stake, some PvP games and have an other design for 2020 like in 2019 stake made Stake 2.0 now they can make it Stake 3.0 with a better look for 2020 :p

I don´t know, I am sure there is so much to do by performing everything is offered right now here in Stake.  The fact that they add every time a new game will probably create a kind of lack of follow up for every single game.  I am sure that Stake team is right now working finding out what they should or should not improve in each game.  From the simple change of color to much more complex changes, you mention it!  By the other hand, sure they need to improve all the mechanism we have as a users to earn "free" coins as this should be a business first of all.  I am pretty sure the do have a list of new games and sure I am they are working in that right now but they will wait the best time to do so.  My opinion.  Good luck. 

ofcourse without any doubt i can say there will be alot new games almost 12 new slots are coming, and i hope there will be more crypto and giveaways too, eddie always have surprizes in his sleeves so dont worry, we are about to get more bigger surprizes this year.

I hope to see stake add more games this year, and obviously there will also be a lot of new events and giveaways that will stake do every year, just like they did the 50,000$ raffle for christmas this year

maybe some games need a change in stake especially in games with small enthusiasts and multipliers. I'm sure there will be new events because here they always make interesting events.

I’ve heard someone saying that there is definitely going to be new games coming to us over this year. Stake are always good at developing games and I think that if they were to introduce new games, they shouldn’t tell us about it.

Just think of their mistake with slots. They announced it way too soon and the “coming soon”, almost became a meme on the site. People, including myself, had to wait such a long time for it and I don’t think that they should have announced it to everyone.

So, if Stake do introduce new games, only tell us when it is ready to be released please! xD 

I think stake will release the latest version of slots in 2020. and maybe there will be a new event this year. no one knows for sure, I just hope there are changes to the plinko game like the stop on profit feature on plinko, so when it hits 1000x, the game will stop by itself

As I've heard from eddie live stream they add new slots game but couple of months from now I think it's February or March I don't think so,
and it's a new slot game I hope this slot game is better than this slots game now.

id like to see different games such as heads or tails or w.a.r or something that would definately catch my interest would be different types of keno.......maybe a type of keno with free games....an example would be cleopatra keno.....i dont know if any of u have played it but basically if you pick 8 numbers you have to hit 3 numbers to get you bet amount back but if the last numb3r that pops up is one of ur tile numbers then you get 12 bonus games......and during the bonus games all payouts double its pretty interesting keno

I just want to add that, so far, Stake has been surprising me every single year.  Every year something good comes to the site and is probed to be a great choice and everybody in here thinks the same.  Maybe they should "delete" some thinks like "some games", I don´t want to quote any particular, but in order to create a mature growing, delete options is important.  Good luck.