BombMagneto

2020? New games? New events?

Featured Comment

Hello there boss bomb!

As for me i know that Stake is full of surprises. I'll just appreciate what event or games they are going to give us this 2020 , i feel that they have many upcoming games this year as they said that theres a new slot game coming out. This never ceases to amaze me. Goodluck man!

The news is taking a long time to arrive this year, but I think that soon something new will appear here, as 2019 was a year of great launches here at Stake, our expectation for 2020 is great, but surely everyone is working to bring great things .

Hi guys again! Should we anticipate this 2020 a new game in stake? Crypto?  Or new events?

If you guys got any idea on improving stake lets share. 😊 maybe we ask them to make it, and maybe you can see your suggestions getting implemented. 

Thanks.

Лучше для людей, если они могут требовать это ежечасно или ежедневно, но их ставка ... работающие люди не могут требовать каждые 10 минут, так что да, это немного несправедливо. даже если его 0,000001. люди, которые используют деньги мамы или папы или не имеют работы, могут требовать их каждые 10 минут. Кол говорит, что они хотят, и они САМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ и ЧЕСТНЫЙ сайт, и тогда вы увидите перезагрузку .

wishing that there could be pvp battles on stake that requires skills in order to gain victory and not just a bot deciding on whos going to win. To make it more fair.

April 2020: Slots new version is coming soon, Diamond game has already come out to replace the old Diamond Poker game and we also got more events being listed in the Sports section (simulated soccer). I don't think we need more at the moment.

Stake already gave us a lot this year especially on games and freebies. Reloads coming on two consecutive months, diamonds (though not so good), slots and sports. I doubt they would release something again in the near future and if they do aside from slots, I guess it will be more on sports.

a new game is very necessary because I am a little bored with the current game, I also really want to put the domino game into a new game because it will be very exciting to play with each other online like Texas Holdem.

Вы говорите о Stake и его форуме? Ну или про то, что вообще какая либо другая организация образует новую игру или крипто событие?