2020? New games? New events?

BombMagneto

Featured Comment

Hello there boss bomb!

As for me i know that Stake is full of surprises. I'll just appreciate what event or games they are going to give us this 2020 , i feel that they have many upcoming games this year as they said that theres a new slot game coming out. This never ceases to amaze me. Goodluck man!

The news is taking a long time to arrive this year, but I think that soon something new will appear here, as 2019 was a year of great launches here at Stake, our expectation for 2020 is great, but surely everyone is working to bring great things .

Hi guys again! Should we anticipate this 2020 a new game in stake? Crypto?  Or new events?

If you guys got any idea on improving stake lets share. 😊 maybe we ask them to make it, and maybe you can see your suggestions getting implemented. 

Thanks.

Лучше для людей, если они могут требовать это ежечасно или ежедневно, но их ставка ... работающие люди не могут требовать каждые 10 минут, так что да, это немного несправедливо. даже если его 0,000001. люди, которые используют деньги мамы или папы или не имеют работы, могут требовать их каждые 10 минут. Кол говорит, что они хотят, и они САМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ и ЧЕСТНЫЙ сайт, и тогда вы увидите перезагрузку .

• 4 weeks later...

April 2020: Slots new version is coming soon, Diamond game has already come out to replace the old Diamond Poker game and we also got more events being listed in the Sports section (simulated soccer). I don't think we need more at the moment.

Stake already gave us a lot this year especially on games and freebies. Reloads coming on two consecutive months, diamonds (though not so good), slots and sports. I doubt they would release something again in the near future and if they do aside from slots, I guess it will be more on sports.