Facing the same winning /losing pattern every time.

nikowin88

Featured Comment

Hi all, 

I wanted to have your opinion. 

Here what happened to me last couple of days. 

Made a deposit. ( 0.015 btc) made it up to 0.055... Quite good indeed. Paid a debt 0.01, withdraw initial depo 0.015 and left the remains to play with. 

Kept gambling but at some point could win more. It was Saturday late. Several hours after deposit. I precise winning where made on hilo and slots. 

At some point started to wager 40k btc on slots bets. No need to say what happened.. Back to 0 balance happened quickly... ( I use vault so all this happened with a lot of deposit /withdraw to vault) 

So back to 0... I redeposit the 0.015.and lost it... Back to real 0... Go to bed quite messed up... 

The very next day go deposit 0.015  more.... Make to 0.030.them 0.045 them 0.06.withdraw the 0.03 that came from my pocket. 

I'm at 0.03 all is good. I swear to myself I will never be stupid anymore and won't bust in 30 min like last time. 

Keep playing. Up to 0.04.

Then stop not willing to ruin it. Go to bed. Wake up in the middle of the night bc of baby boy want to piss.... 

After go smoke a bit. Take my phone. Start rolling. Nothing wins.. Piss me off a bit. Rise bet size. Keep losing. Bust all stake balance. The take back from my wallet 0.015 to deposit it again. Lose it.. Try something new : x1000 on limbo x500 sats win with x28k result! Them switch to dice. Pre roll to see what happen... And hit a x990 with 0 bet. So start wagering.. Get a wrong side and 0.14 while needed a 0.09... Piss me off more. Back to slots. 20k then 40k bets. Bust it all

So I think well I'm back from where I started. Stop there and start over tomorrow. 

I deposit my last 0.015.and go back to bed. Couple hours later waking up. Drink some coffee. Start to play. Nothing seems to work. Playing 10k bets. On slots, keno, hilo... Lose lose lose. 

And here I am now. I lost only 0.p3 from my own pocket. But been 2 times 2 days in a row at 0.06 more or less. 

And the worst of that is that such pattern seems to happen every month when I deposit in early days of the month. Usually at some point im out of spare money ( meaning money I don't need for every day bills and charges) so I just stop depositing only relaying on boost, mega boost and challenge wins to build something 

But I keep searching for what mistakes I've made. Well obviously at some point I lose my calm and make the bust come even faster. Yet there seems to be some kind of pattern that makes everyone bust after having win big ( quite big in my case) 

Sometimes I think the thing I should do is withdraw all when j reached nice level. In my example at 0.06 I should withdraw all and don't deposit back and switch directly to the  boost/megaboost/challenge strategy. Because I f I can got thru that busting cycle... Could be so great! 

Do you guys ( and girls) meet the same thing? And those who achieve to keep their winning, would you have an advice for me? 

Thanks all

And good day

In short you need contentment, that is the key. I encounter the same thing when i deposited 0.5 eth i made it into 1.5 eth and withdraw 1 eth then i left 0.5 eth to play it again but i lose in very short time. But i decided to not deposit what i withdrawn cause i know that stake read my moves. And i rest for 1 month to play again. Contentment is the key if you want to keep your profit. 

Just now, rararararay08 said:

In short you need contentment, that is the key. I encounter the same thing when i deposited 0.5 eth i made it into 1.5 eth and withdraw 1 eth then i left 0.5 eth to play it again but i lose in very short time. But i decided to not deposit what i withdrawn cause i know that stake read my moves. And i rest for 1 month to play again. Contentment is the key if you want to keep your profit. 

Yeah I guess you right. In my case instead of withdraw just what I deposit I should have withdraw most of it. Keeping only a small part ( your ratio seems reasonable 2/3 wd and 1/3 left to play) to play. So that I would have not only withdraw my own money but a small yet correct winning amount. 

Good idea. 

Will give it a try soon

1 hour ago, nikowin88 said:

Hi all, 

Made a deposit. ( 0.015 btc) made it up to 0.055... Quite good indeed. Paid a debt 0.01, withdraw initial depo 0.015 and left the remains to play with. 

Kept gambling but at some point could win more. It was Saturday late. Several hours after deposit. I precise winning where made on hilo and slots. 

At some point started to wager 40k btc on slots bets. No need to say what happened.. Back to 0 balance happened quickly... ( I use vault so all this happened with a lot of deposit /withdraw to vault) 

So back to 0... I redeposit the 0.015.and lost it... Back to real 0... Go to bed quite messed up... 

The very next day go deposit 0.015  more.... Make to 0.030.them 0.045 them 0.06.withdraw the 0.03 that came from my pocket. 

I'm at 0.03 all is good. I swear to myself I will never be stupid anymore and won't bust in 30 min like last time. 

Then stop not willing to ruin it. Go to bed. Wake up in the middle of the night bc of baby boy want to piss.... 

After go smoke a bit. Take my phone. Start rolling. Nothing wins.. Piss me off a bit. Rise bet size. Keep losing. Bust all stake balance. The take back from my wallet 0.015 to deposit it again. Lose it.. Try something new : x1000 on limbo x500 sats win with x28k result! Them switch to dice. Pre roll to see what happen... And hit a x990 with 0 bet. So start wagering.. Get a wrong side and 0.14 while needed a 0.09... Piss me off more. Back to slots. 20k then 40k bets. Bust it all

So I think well I'm back from where I started. Stop there and start over tomorrow. 

I deposit my last 0.015.and go back to bed. Couple hours later waking up. Drink some coffee. Start to play. Nothing seems to work. Playing 10k bets. On slots, keno, hilo... Lose lose lose. 

And here I am now. I lost only 0.p3 from my own pocket. But been 2 times 2 days in a row at 0.06 more or less. 

And the worst of that is that such pattern seems to happen every month when I deposit in early days of the month. Usually at some point im out of spare money ( meaning money I don't need for every day bills and charges) so I just stop depositing only relaying on boost, mega boost and challenge wins to build something 

But I keep searching for what mistakes I've made. Well obviously at some point I lose my calm and make the bust come even faster. Yet there seems to be some kind of pattern that makes everyone bust after having win big ( quite big in my case) 

Sometimes I think the thing I should do is withdraw all when j reached nice level. In my example at 0.06 I should withdraw all and don't deposit back and switch directly to the  boost/megaboost/challenge strategy. Because I f I can got thru that busting cycle... Could be so great! 

Do you guys ( and girls) meet the same thing? And those who achieve to keep their winning, would you have an advice for me? 

Thanks all

And good day

Niko, you said you deposited 0.015 btc and had it up to 0.03 btc? If I were you I would have cashed double your deposit amount, then continue to play. That way you know you've won something and can relax. 

You should also consider trying different games when one is no longer doing you too well. Shoot even taking a small break after you've won can help clear your head and break this pattern you're experiencing. Remember the definition of Insanity: "doing the same exact thing over and over again expecting a different result." Many of us gamblers experience insanity regularly. It's not impossible to break the habit, though. 

I hope you're doing well, my friend. If you ever wanna chat you know how to get a hold of me.

I make it a rule for myself not to deposit what i had withdraw from here. I always end up losing with that when I was just starting in gambling sites like stake. And one should never let his/her emotion take place while playing. It will affect the result of your game.

I suppose if this patter was being repetitive, the only way to get a different result is of course to do something which is not the same as what you have been doing identicslly on those days. Which of those things should be changed? In my personal opinion, though I do not guarantee that I am correct, though I based this suggestion on a logical and rational way of thinking. I believe with all due respect to your finances, you should after winning some BTC which you deem to be a decent amount already, stop withdrawing only the amount you initially deposit but for me you got to withdraw all the funds that you got on Stake. After successfully receiving them and you are still in the mood to play, you can just deposit right back. Sometimes deposits with BTC really takes more than 10-15 minutes depending on the blockchain. So if you are not really willing to wait and very much in the game mood. You can just deposit with XRP which aside from having the lowest fee in transfering to our Stake account, we should also consider the fact that it gets credited to our account close to real time. Right? Then if its BTC you really wanna play with you can then make use of Dinabot's help and exchange it to BTC via cryptogamblers.pub site. Boom! You are ready to play! Prevented the same occurence from happening. You stopped the curse! Haha! You have a better day! Smile!😉

Oh its 11:49 in the evening here in my country at the time of writing this post. We exactly have 11 minutes left before we embrace the year 2020. Allow me to greet you in advance mate. Happy New Year and may this coming new year 2020 be filled with love, understanding and care in your family and of course I wish you have more more wins here at Stake. Good luck to all your future games. Stay safe! 😘

Cheers;

NiCOL3

that situation which your described in detail is basically a story of every gambler, we cant control our emotions we dont know where to stop, when to withdraw thats the main reason of every loss and bust, same thing happning with me every time, yesterday i made 0.008 btc from only 10k sats, and closed window because my plan was to withdraw these, but after an hour i though ok lets make it 0.01 only and i played and bust, thats how bad our will power is, we only need to control ourself very strictly.

This is the whole idea about gambling. I always build my balance and then I loose all of it. I can't really stop it or keep my balance. So far I have not yet found the solution except withdrawing, that is the only way you can stop busting :) The vault could help, but not much, only delay everything

starting from new year's eve until today i keep making mistakes, i lost 0.07 btc on new year's eve, the next day i lost 50k doge, and finally i decided to play with xrp, and to this day i have lost 3k xrp. actually from 3k xrp I increased it to 8k xrp, but I didn't withdraw it, instead I kept playing and lost it all

Hi my friend

To start I will tell you my opinion, what you suffered is gambling and gambling there are days with and days without, you should never ignite and set daily limits. And knowing how to stop when you have made a good profit or on the contrary big losses is very important.

Good luck for the future and good day

It really does seem when you gamble long enough you will begin to notice the almost very same patterns of winnings and losings keeps on repeating and repeating over time which almost feels like deja vu, that being said though the outcome of long term gambling usually gives the very same result too which is zero left. :P

This type of stuff happens to me all the time too - It gets very frustrating and annoying when it does, as its like someone just turns off winning completely when I get into these phases of gambling. When I hit, its usually pretty big but when I dont its usually pretty dry all around.

I know it. often experience things like that. kin I learned is to stop doing the same thing over and over because it makes you look like a pattern that makes you lose quickly. then one important thing I do is stop playing when I have withdrawn. even if lost with the remaining balance so stop depo for a while and enjoy the results of victory

GnThx for all your reaction! 

On one side I feel less alone and sorry too for all of us experiencing the same difficulty. Indeed it's something very common in gamblers life... 

Well since I made this post it happened again..  

On the side of hope I found some great idea in what I read. Never depositint back what has been withdraw seems a good thing to do. Today I made from 650k btc up to nothing less than 0.04 btc... Quite impressive. Not usual not to mention it. Withdrew half. And... Instant busted the other half. Right now I'm on the edge. Tempted to deposit back but knowing it would be a bad thing... 

All this is about psychology and behaviour. When I deposite did knew I wouldnt be able to do another deposit today. So I played wisely and had bit of luck. But with the 0.02 left on stake I played knowing I still had the other 0.02 withdraw so I played knowing if I don't bust it wouldn't be over... And the key points here is it's very hard to trick yourself into believing something that you know isnt true ( bc if I could convicted myself that the 0.02 remain was all I had left I wouldn't have played the same way)... 

I hope I'll succeed to get over that! And will let you know about it ofc

Cheers to all and good day

You get too impulsive when you lose. Well that is how most of us are. We tend to be triggered by loses and then try to recover it  all by increasing our bet amount. Glad I was able to counter that mindset. What I did was setting a maximum bet amount depending on my bankroll. And no matter what the results of my bets are. I dont increase it. So no way for me to rage bet. I chase payouts then with same bet amount. The hard thing about this is commitment. 

A wiser gambler than me once said to me, “if you believe in rushes... you will only win by quitting in the middle of one”

which is quite contrary to the “play your rush” mentality - and also quite true. once it starts heading back down, its hard to give up what was just in your hands. especially, really especially, when you’ve just experienced the power of a gambling rush!

Don’t wait till the end of your rush. Cut it short and you’ll book better results - program this behavior into your greed, rather than the behaviors that best all of us. Never forget: gambling is all about defeating yourself, NOT the game (because that’s impossible by definition, right?) 

35 minutes ago, evet said:

You get too impulsive when you lose. Well that is how most of us are. We tend to be triggered by loses and then try to recover it  all by increasing our bet amount. Glad I was able to counter that mindset. What I did was setting a maximum bet amount depending on my bankroll. And no matter what the results of my bets are. I dont increase it. So no way for me to rage bet. I chase payouts then with same bet amount. The hard thing about this is commitment. 

But rage betting is to die for... rage hitting feels better than some of the most hardcore drugs in the world cmon

Every gambler has experienced that once :) That happens to me too very often lol I had the chance to withdraw 0.18 BCH profit but I didn’t lol from a 20k BCH I made 0.18 BCH and didn’t withdraw because I wanted to make 0.20 and then withdraw lol xD There have been many times I did withdraw 2/3 of my money then with the 1/3 of my money I’ve wagered and tried to make more profits from it but Stake just busted me many times and then after busting those money I had to deposit again 1/2 of my withdrawn money after that I lost again so I’m back to my wallet before I had I lost my profit and then deposited again over and over to recover the lost profit but it didn’t happen again so I busted my wallet too xD

I have been experiencing the same big hit patterns within the last few months of regularly playing my favorite game Keno. So, yes. is definitely the answer to your question. I wish you good luck mate to all your future games here at Stake. Stay happy always! Ü

Cheers;

NiCOL3

On 12/31/2019 at 2:25 PM, nikowin88 said:

Hi all, 

Thanks all

And good day

Maybe try to set a goal if you deposit 0.015 BTC then make it to 0.03 BTC then withdraw 0.028 BTC left 0.002 BTC to play with. 

I feel you niko, i am always getting bust because of my behavior. When i catch rain from eddie 0.00002 BTC i always played it to HiLo make it 0.00140 BTC then exchanged it to Bitcoin cash so i can withdraw it and leave a 0.003 BCH to play with then i got busted. I depo again the Bitcoin cash that i just withdraw. Then busted again, i wanted to fix it too. I am always winning but greedy controls me. 

I wish we cant stop this cycle, lets make a another option for this one if we lose dont depo and use your boost or reload to recovered it. Participate also in daily challenge so you can have funds, this is my method so i can have funds to play with. I know you are VIP so you're not type of players that gonna depend on free money coz you have money to depo for. But maybe you can try this challenge no depo in a week, just try to active in forum, join daily challenge stake and forum. When you can withdraw without depositing, then thats good. 

Break the cycle dude, you can do it. You just need to change your ways. Good luck I hopr you recover your loss.

For me everytime when I double or Triple my deposit for example I deposit 100 and if I make it 300 Xrp I withdraw 250 of them and start with 
a small balance and the 50 I left is bust I stop playing and try it another day. On gambling we need to control our self because gambling can cause addiction 
that's hard to stop it.

hello niko yeh just few days before i done that as like you.still i cant find where we mistake.3 times wd from vault 3 different coin what was just stored 3 hours back.after think where i mistake same play style i won more than 3000% OF depo and return my pocket what was i depo and rest in to vault and stop.when i start play after 2 hours one by one i lost every coin back to stake.still i cant find where i mistake.

Archived