What was your happiest moment on stake in the year 2019

Lovenas99

Featured Comment

Happiest moment?  I have many, but I can remember right now maybe at least two, first is when I hit 5 Scatters at Slots and got a pretty good profit (0.3 bch) which I withdraw and rained and the second one was when I a got a great rain btc tip enough to withdraw without a single bet.  Just to mention some moments.  Good luck and happy new year. 

There are so many happy events.
 but telling one of them.

-Completed Monthly target of 150$ in single day
its in month of August 
we all received 2nd coupon from stake for birthday event. (also able to get some big rains from eddie)
and i started with that balance of around 0.001btc (exchange in doge for playing)
i always play slow but never got big wins.

that day i got so many green streaks and later it started giving reds (i started increasing my base bet)
after loss of 12000 doges i put all in and got 5x hit with 20,000 doges.  
and reach 100k doges
its time to stop and withdraw my monthly target of 150$ and kept remaining for play.

In month of August i made around 350+$ which is much more than my monthly target....

I remember many happy moments. Thank God there are more than unpleasant ones  :) Although I do not like to be sad for a long time. Lost, it means fate was so happy, you win tomorrow :) But the happiest moment was when I won x800 in Poker. Then I was on fire, everyone congratulated and it was very nice. Also, 5 scatters in the slots fell to me 5 or 6 times. Nice moments too :)

There is lots of think about stake made me happy. I made 5$ into 70$. in the same day i won 50$ btc giveaway from juicy stream.  also. Also i got rain tip of 20$. 

1 hour ago, Shekhar1992GL said:

There are so many happy events.
 but telling one of them.

-Completed Monthly target of 150$ in single day
its in month of August 
we all received 2nd coupon from stake for birthday event. (also able to get some big rains from eddie)
and i started with that balance of around 0.001btc (exchange in doge for playing)
i always play slow but never got big wins.

that day i got so many green streaks and later it started giving reds (i started increasing my base bet)
after loss of 12000 doges i put all in and got 5x hit with 20,000 doges.  
and reach 100k doges
its time to stop and withdraw my monthly target of 150$ and kept remaining for play.

In month of August i made around 350+$ which is much more than my monthly target....

Thats insane profit man. i sometimes rip in mine also profit sometime

2 hours ago, cryptofly said:

Happiest moment?  I have many, but I can remember right now maybe at least two, first is when I hit 5 Scatters at Slots and got a pretty good profit (0.3 bch) which I withdraw and rained and the second one was when I a got a great rain btc tip enough to withdraw without a single bet.  Just to mention some moments.  Good luck and happy new year. 

this is the first time i heard some one got 5x scatter.  congrats man.

Well, as for me I guess the happiest moment I have at Stake is when I finally became a VIP. 

Why? Simply because when I became a VIP (Bronze) here at stake, there comes a lot of benefits that come with it. Not to mention those benefits that I already was continuously receiving when I was not yet a VIP.

And when I say benefits, I really mean it. We are all aware of the benefits but for the benefit of those who aren't part of the huge community who are still on the go looking for the best place to gamble and luckily end up reading this thread here are the benefits you can enjoy at Stake if you are a VIP player.

VIP Bronze

Rakeback feature enabled

VIP Telegram channel access

Weekly VIP boost

Monthly VIP bonuses

VIP Silver

Reward from Support in currency of your choice

Monthly VIP bonuses increased

Rakeback threshold increased

VIP Gold

Dedicated VIP host

Daily reload enabled

Reward from VIP host in currency of your choice

VIP Platinum

Platinum II - VI

Continued increased bonuses

and finally,

VIP Diamond

Exclusively customized benefits

These benefits are only at Stake and do not forget, please allow me to use capslock as this is really something that needs to be emphasized

" NO WAGERING REQUIREMENTS "

Cool right! I am happy to be at Stake and I always will be. I hope you too. Happy New year buddy!

Cheers;

NiCOL3

I'd say my happiest moment at stake, is knowing this stake.com site itself. If it wasn't for a friend of mine I wouldn't discover stake. I had so much fun getting to know other players, sharing bets with them may a winning/losing bet. Had so much fun winning little amount for playing for a long time and sometimes winning big time with just a small span of time. I joined stake few months ago but it felt like a lot has happened. Thank you stake.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

Recovery is the happiness. I made all my coins to positive. Though I'm still negative at trx. Made few depo bust. But hope I will recover it next year. The VIP level achievement is charming for me.

Im happy for you. Keep it up and never go down. 

On 12/31/2019 at 3:02 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

Recovery is the happiness. I made all my coins to positive. Though I'm still negative at trx. Made few depo bust. But hope I will recover it next year. The VIP level achievement is charming for me.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:17 PM, Lovenas99 said:

The year is over. Congratulations. Now what’s was you happiest moment on stake? Mine was when I made a 1000x multiplayer on mines. It’s was awesome!!!

When i catch rain of bitcoin worth of cents then i turned it to $110 :) That is the best comeback that i ever had hahahaha. Nothing to something.. Woooah not everyone could do that right? $110 is a big money here in our country so when i withdraw it. i buy things for myself like treating myself, eating at mcdo, buying myself a pair of clothes, shoes and also giving my mom a allowance :) Happiest day of my life but i got carried away because of that. i deposit the $30 in Stake then all in HiLo. K is the first card then K is the next card.. so because of that i thought its better to spend it all than play it again in stake hahahahaha. at least i won right hahahahaha

My happiest moment was where I got a $50 bonus for being top 50 in a mega race. I was sitting in a coffee shop in Devon, South England and it was the first race that I had ever taken part in.

I was only using my phone and I only used $20 to get it, which is an achievement that I’m proud of and I look back at it in joy :) 

Archived