xrp, tron or doge?

Featured Comment

Although many are saying xrp is not a coin with future due the separation from Ripple Company and due the fact that Ripple people holds most of the coins, I like it the must to gamble with.  Pretty good value per unit (better than TRX and Doge) and not as big as the other in the list.  And, in case of a winning and getting the amount to withdraw, you will have it in your wallet as fast as you reads this answer to this topic.  TRX and Doge I use too, but most of my bets are in xpr.  Good luck.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the two most used crypto currencies IMO and they are are known for their high demand, low supply and high price level. This means that they are the most transferable and you are going to be able to use them on nearly every gambling site.

With the currencies that you have mentioned, they have such a low price compared to BTC and ETH, perhaps making them less desirable.

Also, I personally don’t want thousands of a currency, just to accidentally add an additional 0 to a bet, only to find that I’m betting a ridiculous amount. Imagine trying to bet 10000 on doge and you accidentally place 100000. It would be easier to detect this mistake with eth and btc, which is why I prefer them.

I prefer to XRP among the three. It is easier for me to make a deposit and to withdraw XRP since the wallet I use supports Fiat-XRP/XRP-Fiat conversion unlike Tron and Dogecoin that needed to be exchanged on other sites first before I can convert it into fiat. 

In my opinion I would prefer xrp as first because it has a higher value and then the second is Dogecoin because I used to play more than the new coin Tron(TRX) and I'm not used with it so that's it. Tron coin has a higher value than Dogecoin and I don't like tron it's not my cryptocurrency haha :P

I say use what you're most comfortable with playing and have the most success with. Personally, I seem to do better with XRP and ETH due to the denominations of them. I guess I'm just used to them more than any of the other coins and i'm more familiar with how much I'm betting in realtime.

• 1 month later...

Hello, personally I prefer to play with DOGECOINS. I recently played with some XRP, I started from 2 XRP, and I went up to 100XRP. At this point, it was difficult to grind more, so I exchanged my XRP to DOGECOINS. It was above 6000 DOGECOINS if I remember well. And I started to grind... I went up to 20000 DOGES, before ripping all my balance yesterday. But anyway, I really like playing with DOGECOINS, I feel less stressed.

Kinou.

They are all both popular but i like the doge coin even the price is very low.and this coin in my olld stake account i tried to play using xrp and look what i contineouslly lossing while in dogecoin my god i never experience to lose by the way im only playing with my earning but not my own money.(nice technique isnt?)😅😉

Edited by Winwin12

Am pretty new here, but am sure that we have to really be sure of what we are doing here, there is a level way to which we have to know that XRP works perfectly for me so to me its what I go with , but havent played yet but XRP does work well for me so dont worry about anything this is going to be huge for you if you want it to work for you in any case as we can tell