sahil777

Only one mistake.

Featured Comment

hey folks hope you all are happy in this new year :)

sometimes only little mistake cost you big, i was playing at keno with 5 diamonds pattern and my bet amount was 3k sats, after like 30 rolls i changed the pattern and that was my mistake, after changing pattern i got same pattern roll which i had before not one but two times in like 20 rolls, i could have won 0.027 btc in total :( :( 

i was like i want to die, almost crying, why whyyyy me i mean this is the most distressed moment when you cant do anything and you just lost a golden oppertunity to win big.

Me too bro i hit 5,000x with 0 bet but i have a balance of 10,000 satoshi. Imagine if i bet 10,000 satoshi in that time and hit 5,000x in Hilo. I could be in High roller at that time and make some rain to my countrymen. Still it means that that win is not for me because if it destined to be mine i could hit that with a bet. So better luck next time to us @sahil777 maybe the right time we can hit something bigger than we hit before :) wait until we hit that. it takes time but its worth to wait. its a win-win for both of us :D happy new year bud

Some times when you play with any pattern you not hit and after some time you change your pattern then exit your old tiles come I also so many times saw this I just one time good hit this game

Yeah that often happens to me when I doubt my strategical pattern at keno, like my mind is telling me to go for it but then I keep thinking that "it won't hit, no chance in hitting this, change pattern now". Like an angel and a devil on the other side whispering on me, and after changing the pattern I see that most of the next bets hit on the previous tiles that I chose. It sucks. 

Could have, would have and should have are phrases that I hear too many gamblers talking about. The idea that you could have won a large amount of money if you did do a large bet of it, is just hindsight. At the same time, you can lose thousands of dollars hunting these amounts, so just forget about things like this and carry on :) 

This happens a lot to me in other games. In Keno, I don't even get close to hitting something with just one mistake. This bingo doesn't bring me luck.

But this is very frustrating. Because of the great concern to see it happen constantly and achieve nothing.

Good luck!

When I change pattern on Keno I never have tried focusing on the previous numbers at all. That is the result if I have done it before. When I choose numbers I only focus on them alone. So there would be no regrets at all. Why did you look at your previous patterns anyways? When in fact if you see them hit it would just give you a negative feeling of regrets which wouldn't be good and will not help you with your gambling experience at all. Lesson learned here. Next time you know what to do mate. Good luck buddy! Cheers!

As we all speak. Expect the unexpected to happen :) some times waiting for that pattern to appear is worth it :) just focus on the strategy you have and don't change it easily hope this will be a lesson to learn :)

Yeah missing out on big wins due to hesitation and doubt is the absolute worse feeling I can attest to that! :( Well I suppose what is bound to happen will happen and what else to do but to accept and learn from the end result. :P 

I hear that...   that's what it always is. While we are sharing, I guess I will label myself the biggest dumbass on this one lol.
I took a 6969 satoshi tip, and played it to 1.26 btc on mines.... an while I was playing , I had turned my sound off because the sound of the mines was irritating after a while, and I was listening to music. When I reached 1.26 btc was when i stopped an decided to take a break. Went to take a piss an grab a drink, let my dogs outside.... when I came back, I had 900k satoshi...   
When I stood up to go take my break, and take my headset off , I guess I hit the spacebar key and didn't notice cuz my sound for mines was off...  and just like that , went from nothing , to 1.26 btc, and back to nothing -_- 

one little mistake....    these little things are costly lil sum`bitches

This is called the law of meanness, but in general I have had it many times, especially in the dice, when you catch 9900x and then decide to return a bit of money on a 2x multiplier ... I hope this is just a coincidence, otherwise it will be completely honest with respect to the players.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:01 AM, sahil777 said:

hey folks hope you all are happy in this new year :)

sometimes only little mistake cost you big, i was playing at keno with 5 diamonds pattern and my bet amount was 3k sats, after like 30 rolls i changed the pattern and that was my mistake, after changing pattern i got same pattern roll which i had before not one but two times in like 20 rolls, i could have won 0.027 btc in total :( :( 

i was like i want to die, almost crying, why whyyyy me i mean this is the most distressed moment when you cant do anything and you just lost a golden oppertunity to win big.

If think if anyone think about this then so many players miss big payout every day. And maybe if you play same pattern then you get same result. I think when you change pattern then automatically change your bet numbers.you don't worry next time I hope you hit big.