Ali saher

Start new year 2020 with a new hope

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

2019 finally end and 2020 start what we do in 2019 we win or lose do good or bad forget about this start new year with new hope and new thinking if you think positive then you must get good results ,

I start new year with new hope and try control my old mistakes I hope this year I get good results,

What you think we need to start new year with new hopes.

@Ali saher I hope that this year will be good to us. 

I hope that we already learned in our mistake back in 2019. Lets take the lesson in 2019 and improve it this year 2020.

Lets make a better choice when we are playing, no more rage bets (I think this one is hard to control, right?)

But i hope that when we get emotional while playing Stake we need to stay calm so we can control the game not the game will control us.

I hope that we make a new goal in 2020. Have a dream to hit, lets hit that. Have a dream to buy when you win a big, lets saved and buy that.

I hope this year will be good to all of us. This year will be a blast if its good to everyone both players and stake staff.

I hope eddie have a great surprise to us players in this year. New idea of challenge, giveaways and games.

Let`s take 2019 a year of a lesson, mistake, hardship and struggle. Take all the lesson and applied it in this year.

Create a new strategy based on what we learned in the last year mistakes and trial and error.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYYYYYS!!!

I also hope in this new year I can get good results, but apparently not, today I lost 0.06 btc and 300 xrp. first day of the new year and i lost a lot, I will stop playing for a few days

That sounds great .. Start the new year of 2020 of with positive vibes . :)

my new hope for 2020 is definitely to be stronger than i was in 2019. 

Thats a good mindset for the 2020 New Year you have there, may it all goes well for you. :)