TIPPER

2020 is good to you guys??

Featured Comment

2020 For me its not good, because exactly new year my cousin die :( 

I don`t know what this year will be, i expect this year will be good to our family and i thought it will bring us joy but i was wrong.

My aunt is 7 months pregnant and she gave birth with just 7 months. we are so happy because new year plus new member of the family but everything changed when we received the news that the baby of our aunt die. Every faces we have changed within a seconds. Smile in our faces erased imediately, then the vibes in our party is dying slowly. So i hope everyone reading this. I hope that this year will be good to you guys, because my aunt and uncle just in pain right now because of what happened. Happy new year to you guys. 

2020 is good to you?

the day before the new year my uncle bumped into a motorcyclist and died, I don't know if this 2020 will be good in my life and my family

sorry for you. I have not found anything in this new year that is really new, good or bad. but I hope this year will be better because I have set plans to live this year

hey, i hope 2020 will be a good year. Not just for me, but for everyone. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. If you ask me I'm don't know if 2020 will be good for me, I hope so. So far nothing happened yet....

Sorry for your loss. It's only five days and nothing much happened to me so I can't say if it is a good or bad year for me but I am hoping that 2020 is much better than my 2019.

so far 2020 has been the worst year of my life......literally... you should enjoy life to the fullest n never take it for granted because at the snap of a finger it can all be gone........

damn busted all wining a huge at start then busted like shit  omg stake fucked me so hardddd

To be honest, I already like this year. I met a girl on the Internet. We went on a date and I want to tell you that I really like her. I hope we can start a relationship.  If you decide to meet someone online , use these reviews - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/freesnapmilfs-review for example, with their help, you can discard low-quality Dating sites. Which is now, unfortunately, the majority.

Edited by Ddhe