Ali saher

My bad gambling session

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I just create this topic to share my last 3 months gambling season this is 1st time last 3 months I not made any profit I just lose even I not a single withdraw so many times I make small to big but I not withdraw this is my mistakes but now start new year and now the time I change my game and recover my all loss soon I hope I not repeat my mistakes and play good game,

How much long you not win anything and you think you recover

Well I don't really loss much and what I deposited before is completely recovered and I haven't had any deposit since that day :) well hope good things will come to you then 

hey ali saher. If im honest with you here buddy, I have not made any single bit of profit in the last 3 months either. We are just on an unlucky streak, it will change soon, mark my words :)

I think I had done great in 2 months ogmf being here. I made constant withdrawal but just the minimum but I'm contented with that. Hope it gets better for you Saher bro. Godbless. 

Usually my longest time without making any significant profit and losing all the time is one month. Basically at least once a month I'm getting my balance into higher number but then losing it all within 2 - 3 days anyway :/ 

I already going on with that session.

i were making good profit from last 7+ months
but No single profit from last 50 days.

and i m waiting for something good to happen now.

i want to end this session but its keep increasing its time.
its really hard time to me when there is no single profit from 50 days.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, Ayesha0770 said:

Well I don't really loss much and what I deposited before is completely recovered and I haven't had any deposit since that day :) well hope good things will come to you then 

This is very nice and good thing if you don't again deposit when I lose I think if I do this thing I make good profit so many time when I lose I deposit again that's why I not make good profit and loss

in gambling it happens, some people get profit like everyday for weeks and some cant even take back their deposit amount from loss, so bad patch can be a bit long sometimes, i hope you will win something big soon just keep rolling.

honestly I have not withdrawn even though in 2020, I lost and lost from New Year's Eve, I have lost a lot in 2020, I think I have to play calmer so that I can get better results, i hope

Hi my friends, I hope you are well.

It's been 5 months since I touched anything, if I manage to make a mini withdrawal I am already extremely happy I have already tried everything to change the seed from crypto seed nothing goes well I think my account is cursed.

Good luck anyway for the future.

Not making any profits can be so demotivional and make you quit a site. Luckily, stake have perks like player retention, rakeback and rewards that keep people here, even if they are losing a lot of money.

I wish you the best with your bets and hopefully you’re still having fun here ;) 

On 1/14/2020 at 12:09 AM, sheenazbay said:

honestly I have not withdrawn even though in 2020, I lost and lost from New Year's Eve, I have lost a lot in 2020, I think I have to play calmer so that I can get better results, i hope

Ohh I think you need to make some good plan to recover your loss I think you need to a good successful season if you win one time good amount then you easily set a goal because when you need so many times then you need a big win for confidence

On 2/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, Ali saher said:

Ohh I think you need to make some good plan to recover your loss I think you need to a good successful season if you win one time good amount then you easily set a goal because when you need so many times then you need a big win for confidence

I think that the main way that people lose even more money is through chasing their losses. It only results in more losses and sometimes you just need to forget about the bets that you made in the past, to be a happy gambler.