Ali saher

My big win on keno in 2019

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I play so many times keno game for hunting big multiplayer but mostly I not get big multiplayer on this game maybe I not play so much rolls that's why just one time I just play 4,5 rolls and I hit 350x multiplayer on keno this is my biggest multiplayer on keno in 2019 ,

What is your biggest multiplayer on keno in 2019

i got only one 270x at keno in whole year, though i didnt played much but still i have rolled enough to get big multiplier but looks like keno isnt for me, and thats why i have no plan to play this game in 2020.

The highest multiplier I got in keno is just 56x, that would maybe because I don't play keno that much. I play dice most of the time and got 9900x twice.

My biggest multiplier on keno is x259, I put 4 numbers then I hit this. Keno is my favorite game !🍀😀

My big win on Keno is aways around 200x - 300x. I had never ever hit 500x or anything more than that. I play Keno for long and it is really very suspicious now xD I already lost hope that I will ever hit some big multiplier on Keno 

There is no doubt that Keno to me is if not my favourite game it is the second, but not that sure.  The other one is Slots.  Ok, my biggest multiplier in Keno 2019 was a wonderful 63x when rolling High 10.  When I first started playing this game I was only "classic risk 10" and little by little I came with the High Risk 10 which is my choice so far at this time I am typing this words.  High risk is hard to win, because the minimum tiles you need to hit for each roll is four tiles, which is quite complicated.  I like Keno and you can bet I will be playing hard this 2020 year.  Good luck with that Keno bish !

On 1/5/2020 at 2:07 PM, evet said:

The highest multiplier I got in keno is just 56x, that would maybe because I don't play keno that much. I play dice most of the time and got 9900x twice.

Ohh 9900x very nice on dice but I think you give so much time on dice game then you hit this I think if you give same time keno game then maybe you get some big hits on this game because on dice you win when you hit exit number but on keno winning so much chance 

My biggest hit on Keno mate is x700 if I remember it right. If not it could be x600 I suppose. Other than the the usual I would get recently is x270. Because as of now whenever Idoplay Keno, I do not choose 10 numbers. Instead I only choose 8. I find it more profitable for me. If I hit 4 numbers, it would be a x5 multiplier compared to x3.5 when you choose 10. When I hit 6 numbers I get x270 multiplier compared to x13 if you choose 10 numbers. Very big difference right? Maybe you could also try that strategy yourself. Good luck in your Keno hunting for big multipliers mate. Keep winning! Cheers! 

NiCOL3

As for me I was hit oftenly 500x on 10 number pettern, mostly in challenge. Yesterday also hit 710x and won challenge again. As for 2019 I was hit no more 500x but sometimes bets are more bigger than these day. 

As i read all about keno i think iwill try to play this game since the only game that i play is the dice game.and all of uou really have a nice day with keno j hope it will also like me good luck to us.i wish iwill hit 800x muliplier👌😅

I can never reach big payouts in Keno, I think I am out of luck in this game or he doesn't like me, but every now and then I try for a while hoping that someday I will get a good bet in that game, what I have left is to dream. Congratulations on the move, I hope it will be repeated many times in 2020 and make a lot of profits.

It's pretty good that you have hit this such big payout in just few bet..i never face this situation before... Whenever i play my luck my go down because i not yet able to hit 10x payout in keno..i don't know my lucky bad or my strategy not work in keno..something might be wrong..

I usually choice those place that are get hit by too much...i have seen those place by bet some time then try by myself but doesn't work..again i choice 2 line to get by high multiple payout but it doesn't work again...i am confused with keno strategy..i think i need to play more on it..

I usually play with six or seven numbers on keno and and I usually get multiple 350 x and 400 x. And I get this everyday but still I lose somehow I don't know why eye but even after getting such good wins I end up losing 😂

my biggest win in Keno? well its x8 but the sad thing is i only bet 10 satoshi

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Poorest of the Poor

Surprisingly, Keno brought me the most wins when it came to High-8tiles, with a number of 270x at decent bet amounts. 

Quite close behind was High-6tiles, with slightly lesser 350x.

The 710x more than made up for that though, as I couldn’t hit 600x on 8tiles. 

Looking back at all the Keno hits... what a year it has been. 😂

Some weeks ago I got the payment from a forum challenge of about 40k sats. I play high-9 tiles usually and I haven't hit anything over 56x in Keno prior to that. But I went to play with 500 sats base bet and soon hit 500x which put my balance to around 270k sats and I could cash out.