Favorite Keno strategies?

TONI777

Featured Comment

• 4 weeks later...

my keno strategy is not even working for me from long time, and i am keep using it because i dont know any other nice strategy, but this strategy worked few times for me, so what i do is i usually play with 9 tiles on left side, no worries about pattern you can chose what ever you want, but go for left side and start roll if you got nice hits in 100 rolls then change the side and go for right side, because after getting few nice hits at left, it will ofcourse  give you hits at other side as well, so just change side, and if you are not getting any nice hit then just keep playing for left side untill you get hit, but i m saying this is just i made by myself, and worked fine for me few times.

I do have three patterns (bird, snake and pyramid) when gambling Keno High 10 numbers.  I switch from one to another once in a while and when gambling one specific patter for a long period of time I just switch the risk level from medium to high.  I mostly roll 10 numbers.  Also, the bet increase comes when I am starting to have 4 or 5 reds in a row.  Is not a successful strategy, works for me most of the time, but when Stake says NO means NO!  Good luck. 

I like putting 8 numbers at moderate risk and forming the word "hi" some days I get pretty good results and can hit 7 numbers with po 400x. for now this pattern is the best that I have even though I have never touched the max po, but I will maintain it until I feel I am no longer profitable with this pattern 🤭

On 1/28/2020 at 1:44 AM, cryptofly said:

I do have three patterns (bird, snake and pyramid) when gambling Keno High 10 numbers.  I switch from one to another once in a while and when gambling one specific patter for a long period of time I just switch the risk level from medium to high.  I mostly roll 10 numbers.  Also, the bet increase comes when I am starting to have 4 or 5 reds in a row.  Is not a successful strategy, works for me most of the time, but when Stake says NO means NO!  Good luck. 

Ohh very nice I think this is good if you use defrent strategy after few rules because if you play with just one strategy then every time not work you need to change strategy time to time

• 1 month later...

Does this game really have special strategies?  Does it really work?  I looked very well on YouTube for a way to make a permanent profit from this game but I did not find anything, I will just choose my the lucky number ، which is 16.

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2020 at 13:30, TONI777 said:

Tenho 4 conjuntos de 3 números cada, que altero sempre que ganho um alto risco (81.50x)

Qual é a sua estratégia favorita do Keno?

well i don't have any good strategy in keno it is very surprising ...
  I already liked him a lot and I also took good bets there but today I am but fa of the slots ...

00000.png

Edited by lideralex