TONI777

Favorite Keno strategies?

Featured Comment

I do not really have a strategy, other than playing 1 tile at a time. The payout is not that great, but it can be profitable if you hit it a few times in a row. For this, I mostly just choose a random number.

my keno strategy is not even working for me from long time, and i am keep using it because i dont know any other nice strategy, but this strategy worked few times for me, so what i do is i usually play with 9 tiles on left side, no worries about pattern you can chose what ever you want, but go for left side and start roll if you got nice hits in 100 rolls then change the side and go for right side, because after getting few nice hits at left, it will ofcourse  give you hits at other side as well, so just change side, and if you are not getting any nice hit then just keep playing for left side untill you get hit, but i m saying this is just i made by myself, and worked fine for me few times.

I do have three patterns (bird, snake and pyramid) when gambling Keno High 10 numbers.  I switch from one to another once in a while and when gambling one specific patter for a long period of time I just switch the risk level from medium to high.  I mostly roll 10 numbers.  Also, the bet increase comes when I am starting to have 4 or 5 reds in a row.  Is not a successful strategy, works for me most of the time, but when Stake says NO means NO!  Good luck. 

I think keno every time defrent game results so when you start game then you check which number comes otherwise 1,2,3,4,5,8 and 4,5,9,10,14,15 I think good numbers if you play this strategy few rolls you must get a good hit

I like putting 8 numbers at moderate risk and forming the word "hi" some days I get pretty good results and can hit 7 numbers with po 400x. for now this pattern is the best that I have even though I have never touched the max po, but I will maintain it until I feel I am no longer profitable with this pattern 🤭

On 1/28/2020 at 1:44 AM, cryptofly said:

I do have three patterns (bird, snake and pyramid) when gambling Keno High 10 numbers.  I switch from one to another once in a while and when gambling one specific patter for a long period of time I just switch the risk level from medium to high.  I mostly roll 10 numbers.  Also, the bet increase comes when I am starting to have 4 or 5 reds in a row.  Is not a successful strategy, works for me most of the time, but when Stake says NO means NO!  Good luck. 

Ohh very nice I think this is good if you use defrent strategy after few rules because if you play with just one strategy then every time not work you need to change strategy time to time

I dont really have much of a strategy when playing Keno but I do like to take a certain pattern which includes the corners of the Keno board and by using a total of 6 selected Keno tiles.

My keno pattern is really random, like i dont have a signature pattern or something. I just follow my hunch during a keno game. Sometimes I win but I dont get much high of a payout to be honest.

I even tried to play keno. But I was never lucky in any combination I did with the numbers. I never got a significant payment in that game.
Over time I stopped strategizing about it and abandoned that game entirely.

Does this game really have special strategies?  Does it really work?  I looked very well on YouTube for a way to make a permanent profit from this game but I did not find anything, I will just choose my the lucky number ، which is 16.

My keno strategy pattern is whenever i finished a bet ,i look for which my set seed get hit...i change those place and set up it on another place where the bet not get hit yet..i love to play with my strategy.. It's work sometimes and sometimes not.

On 1/27/2020 at 11:26 PM, sahil777 said:

my keno strategy is not even working for me from long time, and i am keep using it because i dont know any other nice strategy, but this strategy worked few times for me, so what i do is i usually play with 9 tiles on left side, no worries about pattern you can chose what ever you want, but go for left side and start roll if you got nice hits in 100 rolls then change the side and go for right side, because after getting few nice hits at left, it will ofcourse  give you hits at other side as well, so just change side, and if you are not getting any nice hit then just keep playing for left side untill you get hit, but i m saying this is just i made by myself, and worked fine for me few times.

Oh it's quite nice strategy.. Maybe it will help you to get much profit as most seed hit on left site every bet..let's me try your strategy... Maybe for me Wait a big win

Posted (edited)
On 01/01/2020 at 13:30, TONI777 said:

Tenho 4 conjuntos de 3 números cada, que altero sempre que ganho um alto risco (81.50x)

Qual é a sua estratégia favorita do Keno?

well i don't have any good strategy in keno it is very surprising ...
  I already liked him a lot and I also took good bets there but today I am but fa of the slots ...

00000.png

Edited by lideralex