Mega race spot technique

TIPPER

Featured Comment

What is your strategy in wagering that you got the spot of 50th in MEGA RACE?

Can someone share their technique to us because i wanted to get a spot in race like in 50th spot so i can have a bonus of $25.

Last time i tried to get a spot with only 0.00020000 Bitcoon Balance. I only reached 150th plus something. I wagered almost 0.09 Something. So i wanted to learn a new technique that will actually Help me to get a spot.

i have a strategy too but maybe some of your technique is better than mine so feel free to share so we can help each other to get a spot in race.

Because the only technique that i know is Limbo and Dice 1.01x payout with a settings of Stop on loss on 75% of your balance so the 25% remaining will be used to recover the 75% bust. 

I am really curious about that time when someone shared his first spot in race in MEGA RACE where he managed to get a 50th spot without losing any money and also he only have a balance of 0.00300000 Bitcoin. So i really wanted to know how he got the spot without losing any money at all. I hope he reads it and share it here. I dont remember his name but he's a VIP silver :) So i hope he sees this and comment. 

So guys i hope we share each other information about wagering and lets help each other to get a spot in race. Trade information hahahhaha :) Good luck racers tomorrow for MEGA RACE. I hope some of you get a spot in top 50 so you are eligible in $25 bonus. 

SHARE, SHARE, SHARE GUYS. :)

Its a win-win guys. You share your technique, you will help so many people and also we can wagered a lot so many players will be instant VIP if your techniques works. Good luck again.

I also want to follow in the footsteps of people who made it into the top 50 while the mega race was underway, I can only play dice when looking for Wagerd and it's hard to play other games that can Wagerd quickly but if a mega race balances a little I think it's hard to make it into the top 50 .

30 minutes ago, cukup2 said:

I also want to follow in the footsteps of people who made it into the top 50 while the mega race was underway, I can only play dice when looking for Wagerd and it's hard to play other games that can Wagerd quickly but if a mega race balances a little I think it's hard to make it into the top 50 .

Same i wanted to reach top 50 and get the $25 bonus, but im good at wagering the problem is that i dont have big balance. If we really wanted to wagered alot we need to have big balance or have a great strategy. I have my technique but its only for pure wagering. It means that i also sacrifice my balance to just wagered alot of money thats why i have 2 VIPs account because its effective but this time i need a technique that i can wagered alot and also profiting in the process. 

thats what i searching right now, I hope some players will share their strategy to us so we can improve it to the future to get a easy spot in normal race or mega race.

Good luck to us sir, Hope we win alot and reach the TOP 50 in MEGA RACE.

Here's what I have to tell you. If everyone knew how to get top 50 in the mega race, then the spots would become even more difficult to achieve. Let's say that 100 people knew a good technique to get top 50 in the race, this would make it even more difficult to get top 50.

Everyone has their own way of playing and I think that only if you tried your own different strategies, that would be the most beneficial for you. Everyone's different and different things work for them :) 

3 hours ago, seanwattson said:

I dont want to give away my 2 starts but if you think outside the box you may find it. Is there a game you dont play? Difficulty setting, loss increase, have you played around with all games. You may be surprised! 

Sir sean,

I only play hilo, mines and limbo. When i am using my strategy in wagering i am using Hilo as a backup to my loss and Limbo for wagering. So it is balance, i only play 3 games in stake because this is where i am super confident.

8 minutes ago, Dimitris09 said:

Its effective if you can build up your balance before the race. Race really requires a good bankroll, the higher the bettet i agre

Yeah i am always doing that but my always balance when their is a race is 20-30,000 satoshi with just small amount of Bitcoin. I can wagered almost 5-6,000,000 satoshi thats why i am always getting spot at race at early but when it is in the middle. I got dragged to the bottom of the sea. Deep sht no profit, no balance, only wagered and also didnt reach top 100.

Sad but at least i tried hahahhahaha.

5 hours ago, Thepug said:

Here's what I have to tell you. If everyone knew how to get top 50 in the mega race, then the spots would become even more difficult to achieve. Let's say that 100 people knew a good technique to get top 50 in the race, this would make it even more difficult to get top 50.

Everyone has their own way of playing and I think that only if you tried your own different strategies, that would be the most beneficial for you. Everyone's different and different things work for them

I agree with this. Races are competition and strats to wager are awesome. But most people who have awesome strats to do during races probably wont share them because then everyone would just do the same thing and it would always go to who has the most or who was the fastest.

Just now, meggiemegs said:

I agree with this. Races are competition and strats to wager are awesome. But most people who have awesome strats to do during races probably wont share them because then everyone would just do the same thing and it would always go to who has the most or who was the fastest.

Well i agree it they will share it will be their disadvantage when there is race, so i dont blame them if they dont want to share them. You're right race is a competition no one wants to get left behind. Maybe i will try experiment so i can find a best strategy to win race. I already have strategy in wagering but its only pure wager and also you need to sacrifice your balance. Some players have safe strategy in wagering, they can wagered alot but still gains profit thats what i wanted to learn. 

Well if they dont wanna share them i need to find it myself hahahhaa. Thank you guys for sharing your opinion and perspective here. Really appreciate it, Good luck in MEGA RACE. :)

Hello my friends,

If I can afford to give you advice, what I do is I try to make a profit on a game and after once successful I invest while dice in 1.01 and as soon as I come back losing I redo of profit and so on and I find that it works very well.

Good luck for the future

I once tried playing baccarat by betting 10k sats on the player and on the banker, so you will make a 20k sats wager for each round. This is the fastest strategy to compete, but you don't get profit. after your balance is negative 200k sats, then I will recover it by playing any game, if after successfully recovering, I play baccarat again

Archived