Kingcashedout

throw in the towel

Featured Comment

so ive been gambling for about 5 years now.....n ive gotta admit iv3 had some really really huge wins over the past 5 years....but it seems like i may have ran out of jackpots n outrageous wins n my luck is no longer good but leaning more towards horrible.  i think it may be about time to throw the towel in.....if i cant come up with sometype of unbelievable win by the end of 2020 im definately retiring.....how many of you plan on calling it quits soon and giving up the gambling life  and why so?

First off, Good on you for realizing that you are not doing well and thinking about stopping, thats hard to do. I really really do mean that. Lots of people I know have a hard time realizing that they are not doing good, or just keep going. +respect

I dont really plan on quitting since I dont rely on gambling wins for my life or anything. I ONLY gamble what I can afford to lose. I suggest trying that and seeing how it can go. Maybe take a small break or come back, but in small amounts. 

Lots of people agree that just quitting something and going "cold turkey" is not healthy. 

I wish you the best of luck and if you need anything or any help, send me a PM. 

Maybe try something new, a new game or even a new website perhaps. We can stuck in a pattern for so long its hard to see opportunities outside of that.

I was stuck in a rut 2 months back so I tried a new user profile and I took 2k sats to 1 btc, achieving a personal goal.

I feel you - it feels like its getting more and more difficult to win larger amounts here. Luckily, Im still hitting stuff here and there but I'm not playing the way I used to. Might be there year I throw in the towel too, we shall see.