Featured Comment

as eddie said today in his stream.....in the upcoming months  a new slot game should be avaliable for stake users but the slot format would be a 3-5-5-5-3 format layout with expanding wilds n progressive jackpot ....sounds pretty interesting....but im a big keno fan alwayz have been since i started gambling....since slots is heading in that dirrection why not keno also.  how many of you would like to see different types of keno game formats or keno style games?  for example multicardkeno caveman keno cleopatrakeno style ggames?  id really love to see different keno games avaliable in the future

You could have at least referenced my forum post with the comments that you made here. You literally copied what I said in the forum post below and referencing would have been more respectful

Yes, you did mention a new keno game at the end of this, but a large chunk of this was stolen from my post :/ 

I am a big fan of Keno yet also big fan of slots. I have once started a thread about a suggestion of integrating 3rd party slots on Stake but I believe Eddie is really the type of guy who wants originality and hearing the news about newer slots games coming up in the next few months coming is an exciting news for me. I am also looking forward to hearing a news about upcoming newer Keno games so to speak. Way to go. I am very much glad to embrace more updates and more new games and features coming our way. Kudos to Stake! Ü

Cheers;

NiCOL3

Yeah i am excited in the new slots that will be launch, slot games but differrnt feauture and I hope much better in current slot. 

Some people suggesting different Keno, i am not a keno fun but thinking it making me hype. More games its more fun right? So good luck guys, I hope this 2020 will be good to all of us. Earning while enjoying is great. Thats why i love stake wooooo.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sure that Eddie has prepared something very interesting. I love slots in any format. I remember how long I waited for their appearance on the site. The development of this game took several months. When I got access to the beta version, I was incredibly happy. I can even say with confidence that the beta version brought more profit than the original one :) I am very glad that a new game will appear soon. This is always a very exciting event. But I want to believe that we will not wait for the appearance of a new slot for another six months  :)

Hey, im not such a bigg fan of i keno im like hilo more but yeah i would like to see old games get improoved too not only the new ones like slots or other that will be added this year i think... I dont think the new game upgrade will change any thing for me like i will still love playing hilo more and slots will just be the same.