Giveaways should only be for VIP

Featured Comment

Ok so i think that giveaways like the ones done on eddies stream should only be for VIP's. I know im not the only one frustrated to rarely see any familiar usernames when the winners are chosen in twitch. and really its more then likely an alt/bot lol. Though i was glad to see rerolls done more often. 

This would give more reward to loyal real players and encourage newbies to play more to become VIPS and would make it harder for people to spam accounts because once the alts are spotted and banned, the amount of work it would take for them to start over would deter them. 

2 minutes ago, Okseo122 said:

I guess at one point its understandable, but i would do only 150k for nonvips and 350k for VIPs, so they can win too, but it would be worth to be VIP for the plus 200k. But i think its good as it is. 

Yeah i guess completly eliminating anything for nonvips is kind of harsh. well then it is fine how it is except maybe they should do one vip and one nonvip to win. oh nvm because then vips would get mad if they are rolled but its for nonvips only lol and vice versa. hmmm

Not agree.  Because is true that if you give people the opportunity to receive benefits that should be for some group of people will encourage to reach the same level.  So, the only reason you are posting this is because you already are VIP, otherwise you will never mention it.  Bit amount of bets in gambling is mostly because the gambler has the resources to make big bets, what you are saying also is that Stake benefits are only for wealthy people.... which means deeply that you Stake will become a selective site, and historically that never works.  So far, Stake is doing a perfect and great job by including all kinds of gamblers receiving all benefits available. Don´t change that.  Good luck. 

Of course they should keep raining and engage in non VIP-s or non customers to be able to build a bigger client base of customers, also I bet most of the VIP's don't seem this as an issue at all. From the little experience I have they are very keen to comp their VIP's and many of the different giveaways and kickbacks seems to be targeted only for the VIP's. 

I am a non VIP and I actually agree with you. Here why: 

1. Incentive: It would make non vips want to win, want to play more, therefor become VIP. Thats good for Stake, and more money. More money = larger giveaways

2. Reward Loyal Players: Duh, that is what keeps them loyal. That is what will keep them coming back. 

3. Reduces the number of spam/alts. I have first hand tried to combat online fraud, click farms, and bots/spammers (from my job) and you cant win. you can never be 100% sure when someone is a bot. So for that reason, I think it should be VIPs only because that reduces the possibility of it being a fake/spam account. 

Now we all know that a lot of this community is spent by people who just go after tips, rains, giveaways and what not. And thats fine, they can earn and win by contributing to the community in a positive way instead of being a "giveaway hunter" with 30 accounts. 

8 minutes ago, Mohrzy said:

He’s rewarding the people watching his stream doesn’t matter if they’re VIP or not, they’re there interacting on his stream why shouldn’t they deserve a chance to win the giveaways...

The point is that many multies are joining the giveaways, that hurts real users like you, a solution to this is making it VIP required to win. Im a NON VIP and I think its a good idea, and more fair. Check my comment above for all the reasons why. 

1 hour ago, ThomasTV2 said:

I am a non VIP and I actually agree with you. Here why: 

1. Incentive: It would make non vips want to win, want to play more, therefor become VIP. Thats good for Stake, and more money. More money = larger giveaways

2. Reward Loyal Players: Duh, that is what keeps them loyal. That is what will keep them coming back. 

3. Reduces the number of spam/alts. I have first hand tried to combat online fraud, click farms, and bots/spammers (from my job) and you cant win. you can never be 100% sure when someone is a bot. So for that reason, I think it should be VIPs only because that reduces the possibility of it being a fake/spam account. 

Now we all know that a lot of this community is spent by people who just go after tips, rains, giveaways and what not. And thats fine, they can earn and win by contributing to the community in a positive way instead of being a "giveaway hunter" with 30 accounts. 

For once, there is actually an intellectual response to a forum post and there is little bias here.

I’ve seen people saying that non VIP’s should get the reward too, but that is only because they themselves aren’t a VIP and they want rewards. Having it removed for them will be a loss of potential income and they might not have the money to deposit.

However, as you have suggested, these non VIP’s are likely to be the ones that never deposit on the site and they are just looking for a giveaway. Rewarding the people that ACTUALLY deposit and play on the site is more efficient marketing tool and it retains these players.

People have to remember that Stake isn’t a charity and their number one goal is to continue their existence, relying on both player loyalty and profits. The so called “giveaway hunters” aren’t totally contributing to this business model, since they don’t have any money to deposit anyway, making a small amount of money for the site

11 minutes ago, Thepug said:

For once, there is actually an intellectual response to a forum post and there is little bias here.

I’ve seen people saying that non VIP’s should get the reward too, but that is only because they themselves aren’t a VIP and they want rewards. Having it removed for them will be a loss of potential income and they might not have the money to deposit.

However, as you have suggested, these non VIP’s are likely to be the ones that never deposit on the site and they are just looking for a giveaway. Rewarding the people that ACTUALLY deposit and play on the site is more efficient marketing tool and it retains these players.

People have to remember that Stake isn’t a charity and their number one goal is to continue their existence, relying on both player loyalty and profits. The so called “giveaway hunters” aren’t totally contributing to this business model, since they don’t have any money to deposit anyway, making a small amount of money for the site

First off, thank you for calling my response intellectual, and even responding. 99% of the time on here no one replies to any post because they are just trying to farm sats they dont really care tbh. 

12 minutes ago, Thepug said:

Having it removed for them will be a loss of potential income and they might not have the money to deposit.

If it is a loss of potential income, the real cost of giving them money in giveaways will outweigh for the non vips. If they win more money from giveaways than they do deposit (90% of them do) then its not cost effective to Stake. The Non VIPs just farm stuff on here lol. I mean as far as giveaways and to stake from a monetary value, they are worthless so why should they reward them if they are just going to withdraw? 

1 hour ago, sahil777 said:

as you stated it will encourage newbies to play more to get vip status is a good point, only for this reason yeah i agree, also that raffle was a great fun and oppertunity, i think they can start it on monthly basis one raffle draw every month.

A raffle every month would be a good idea, but Stake need to see if it will be cost effective for them. They already do the races, promotions and coupons, so this would just be a further expense.

Also, the majority of tickets in the raffle were taken up by one highroller, meaning that the raffle was no use to them anyway. There are already people that do 1 BTC bets out there for this fun of it, showing that the site doesn’t need to do raffles like this for some high rollers.

I agree it should only be VIP as well.  I think I have only seen a familiar name a few times while watching even tho I don't make it every week.  I think if anything it should be narrowed down to one or 2 non vip giveaways.  If someone wanted to make 5 alt accounts and get to vip that could only benefit stake more unless they all each win a bunch in the process which is unlikely.

yea i think it should be vip only........n segregate the vip only as well...like do bronze vips only then next one do silver vips only n then gold...n so on n so on.....it seems pretty difficult to win the stream giveaway...a great example of people just trying to come up..the last stream someone won... n he didnt even have a stake account but eddie being a great guy he actuallly allowed dude to creat an account quickly n then he tipped him...

I don't agree with your opinion.. It seems unfair for the non-vips viewers and about your idea 350k for vips and 150k for non-vips Eddie is giving about 280k($20) for non-vips and 680k($50) for vips, so it's like you said at some point :P I've won on Eddie's giveaways only once and he gave me 200k sats it's enough for me no need to increase it or decrease the amount xD