Jump to content

Giveaways should only be for VIP


Featured Comment

1 hour ago, Omerfrom02 said:

I don't agree with your opinion.. It seems unfair for the non-vips viewers and about your idea 350k for vips and 150k for non-vips Eddie is giving about 280k($20) for non-vips and 680k($50) for vips, so it's like you said at some point :P I've won on Eddie's giveaways only once and he gave me 200k sats it's enough for me no need to increase it or decrease the amount xD

The issue is that Stake aren't a charity and their overall goal is to be profitable, otherwise they simply won't exist. The benefits are shown below:

- Through doing VIP only giveaways, this means that people need to wager at least $10k, meaning that the likelihood of alt accounts is slim.

- It gives players an incentive to deposit and wager. If someone can simply make 10 Twitch accounts and alt accounts, they are therefore going to be more likely to win than a legitimate person on the site

- Non VIP's don't deposit that much to the site. it's the high rollers that the site depends on and surely they should be prioritised and be of more value than people that never deposit anything

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thepug said:

The issue is that Stake aren't a charity and their overall goal is to be profitable, otherwise they simply won't exist. The benefits are shown below:

- Through doing VIP only giveaways, this means that people need to wager at least $10k, meaning that the likelihood of alt accounts is slim.

- It gives players an incentive to deposit and wager. If someone can simply make 10 Twitch accounts and alt accounts, they are therefore going to be more likely to win than a legitimate person on the site

- Non VIP's don't deposit that much to the site. it's the high rollers that the site depends on and surely they should be prioritised and be of more value than people that never deposit anything

Nahh that's not true because every new user has to gamble at least $100 to be able to chat, tip, and get full access on his/her account on Stake so at least he will deposit something. About alts there are many different ways to prevent those people and you know that there are more giveaways for vips than for non-vips. About non-vips that don't deposit yes there are many of them but in the other perspective there are many users that deposit and play for some profit and not try to reach bronze vip or other vip medals so don't include all those non-vips in 1 group ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StoneDragon said:

Its not hard to make all alt VIP... maybe some verify system may be better, coupon or something. support checks ur account before ur get ur prize or something like this. if platium people sell they accounts , means it not hard to go VIP

Really? Ok well if you are determined enough to win a giveaway by making VIP alts (Not allowed via ToS) you are proving our point of giving them more money = more giveaways. So What you are basically doing is just raising the prize pool lol. 

9 hours ago, evet said:

I understand your point but it discourages those non-vip who want to have giveaways too to not watch eddie's streams anymore. 

Right, but think about the non vips who will watch his stream and go "Woah I want theses giveaways let me become VIP"

5 hours ago, Omerfrom02 said:

I don't agree with your opinion.. It seems unfair for the non-vips viewers and about your idea 350k for vips and 150k for non-vips Eddie is giving about 280k($20) for non-vips and 680k($50) for vips, so it's like you said at some point :P I've won on Eddie's giveaways only once and he gave me 200k sats it's enough for me no need to increase it or decrease the amount xD

This makes no sense. We are not talking about increasing or decreasing the amounts. We are talking about removing the nonvips from winning. Out of curiosity, what did you do when you won the giveaway? Withdraw? If yes, that just proves my point that it does not turn into positive leads (profits) for Stake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, blueprints said:

Ok so i think that giveaways like the ones done on eddies stream should only be for VIP's. I know im not the only one frustrated to rarely see any familiar usernames when the winners are chosen in twitch. and really its more then likely an alt/bot lol. Though i was glad to see rerolls done more often. 

This would give more reward to loyal real players and encourage newbies to play more to become VIPS and would make it harder for people to spam accounts because once the alts are spotted and banned, the amount of work it would take for them to start over would deter them. 

Yeah i feel you because some people take advantage of Eddie's stream. Creating a multi-account then farming the giveaways in so many live stream not only Eddie.  This is frustrating because you invested your time in watching stream for hours but the bots/alts keep winning. As a VIP player here in stake I agree on Eddie's new rules, Only for VIP. Also i wanted some non-vip win too those we are using real account and not bots. Everyone deserves to win it just some people abuses Eddie's kindness. 

i never won single giveaway of eddie but i still keep trying maybe this year is my year. Only for VIPs player is the my only chance to win. Good luck everyone i hope you win someday in eddie's stream.

FIGHTIING!!!!! OwO

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ThomasTV2 said:

This makes no sense. We are not talking about increasing or decreasing the amounts. We are talking about removing the nonvips from winning. Out of curiosity, what did you do when you won the giveaway? Withdraw? If yes, that just proves my point that it does not turn into positive leads (profits) for Stake. 

Hmmm sorry you didn’t mention the decreasing or increasing part it was the guy who replied sorry my mistake!

It’s unfair removing nonvips from giveaways because there are innocent people that don’t have alts and have wagered have deposited their money in Stake maybe they don’t play for any achievements or vip etc but want to make some profit so it’s unfair for them they have the right to participate too if they have wagered and deposited some of their money..

No I didn’t withdraw those 200k sats from the giveaway I just used to enjoy the free time on Stake that’s all and have fun with my friends :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ThomasTV2 said:

Yes, I would say a majority of the viewers are clean, real people. However, there are a majority of people who do break the rules, who do have alts. and that is what makes it unfair. 

Cmon mateeee, most of the viewers are real and how much alts can a person create? How much twitch alts can a person create? Here is the answer I'm going to tell you :) He can't create 5 twitch accounts and in same time watch the stream from 5 mobiles, laptops, pcs etc  max can be 2 so it's not that unfair because Eddie can prevent those people who do break the rules :) About Stake yeah they can create many alt accounts but here we're speaking about twitch and not stake alts so they have 2 chances to win a giveaway or maybe 3 but cmon who would keep 3 phones, pcs watching on the same time to win a giveaway xD 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Omerfrom02 said:

Cmon mateeee, most of the viewers are real and how much alts can a person create? How much twitch alts can a person create? Here is the answer I'm going to tell you :) He can't create 5 twitch accounts and in same time watch the stream from 5 mobiles, laptops, pcs etc  max can be 2 so it's not that unfair because Eddie can prevent those people who do break the rules :) About Stake yeah they can create many alt accounts but here we're speaking about twitch and not stake alts so they have 2 chances to win a giveaway or maybe 3 but cmon who would keep 3 phones, pcs watching on the same time to win a giveaway xD

This reply is going to sound very rude, but I don’t mean it to be.

I work for a company whos goal is to combat online fraud activity. I spend days looking at data and new methods frauders, and spammers use to create accounts. 
 

i have personally with my own eyes, seen someone with 100 Twitch accounts, on the same computer, at the same time. He controls them all with one command prompt.  Its very possible. Using my own  Expertise (Yes I can say that, i make 200k euro a year from this company i work for) i would say 1/3 of the viewers on ANY twitch stream with giveaways are fake/multies.  
 

Yes, thats a lot but it is the world we live in. The age of the internet where people will always find loopholes to cheat the system. I will obviously not disclose how these people make accounts since that would lead to more fraud. But it can be done. 
 

personally i think you are being very naïve to peoples true intents online. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello blueprints,
I really agree with you bro, I'm really using alts account for giveaway and always thinking why people using alts for this way. 
Every time I saw that mostly alts account are won eddie's steaming giveaway. That's why I didn't see his steam for long time and didn't perticipate to it.
His giveaway are should be for vips should be paywith wager and register date. :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe this would be a bit unfair for those who aren't VIPs yet though is trigerring bonus abuse for those creating a lot of alt accounts for a selfish purpose. That being said, I believe that there should be a balance with respect to the implementation. It could be done in such a way as how forum rewards are given nowadays compared before. As we all know, since the forum rewards were abused before when it was only 15 posts needed to be able to receive forum rewards, therefore needing only 2 daysin order to accumulatethe threshhold needed, it was then raised to 50 posts which makes it difficult for bonus abusers to achieve their selfish goals. if that would be done as well with how bonuses are issued. Then it would definitely be of help. Basically, there should be enough wagering done and atleast a deposit made I guess.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicol3 said:

I believe this would be a bit unfair for those who aren't VIPs yet though is trigerring bonus abuse for those creating a lot of alt accounts for a selfish purpose. That being said, I believe that there should be a balance with respect to the implementation. It could be done in such a way as how forum rewards are given nowadays compared before. As we all know, since the forum rewards were abused before when it was only 15 posts needed to be able to receive forum rewards, therefore needing only 2 daysin order to accumulatethe threshhold needed, it was then raised to 50 posts which makes it difficult for bonus abusers to achieve their selfish goals. if that would be done as well with how bonuses are issued. Then it would definitely be of help. Basically, there should be enough wagering done and atleast a deposit made I guess.  

I agree nicole non-vip deserves to win too but when eddie giving away he noticed that alts/bot always winning. We all know that almost non-vip is clean so they deserve it but the prizes that they got is different from VIP. Like $50 prize for VIP and $20 prize for Non-VIP. I think this will be fair to everyone, we all know that VIP treatment is different to non-VIP treatment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely disagree with you. Why only for VIP? Everyone at some point was non-vip and they deserve their prize as well. Many of them will become VIPs one day. I like what happened on the last stream. VIPs got $50 prize and non-vips had $20. I think that is fair and it should continue this way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

I absolutely disagree with you. Why only for VIP? Everyone at some point was non-vip and they deserve their prize as well. Many of them will become VIPs one day. I like what happened on the last stream. VIPs got $50 prize and non-vips had $20. I think that is fair and it should continue this way. 

I totally agree to you, i hope eddie makes it that why and continue giving Non-VIP players some prizes like the last time. We all know that we all came from the start where we all just non-VIP players. 

Also some people that keep using alts/bot and those people abusing eddie's kindness. Guys please stop doing that because all of Non-VIP players are being affected because when Non-VIP win in eddie's giveaway.

All of players in chat will say "Alts/Bot" thats why eddie sometimes not giving their prizes and reroll it once again. So i hope some people will stop this kind of abuse so some Non-VIP can win too because they deserved it too. 

GOOD LUCK GUYS BTW NO STREAM THIS UPCOMING MEGA RACE BECAUSE EDDIE IS IN VACATION IF I AM RIGHT.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...