xtinepink

Same roll in a row! Is this rare?

Featured Comment

So I dunno if you ever experience that same roll in a row. I think this is a also jackpot in pd 77.77 before (not sure if it still exists) 

So yesterday I was playing dice on stake and can’t believe that I hit same roll which is 49.79. Bad thing is that it wasn’t even a win. See the bet below for yourself and you can also check the nonce. What about you guys? Have you tried this kind of bet before? 

Lol I wish it was a jackpot prize 😂😅

DCB02277-D668-4F1B-A914-86100F073BE9.thumb.png.b9924931dd81abfdee23e29a8f915c9c.png

79137F3E-37C5-4AD2-B7A7-DBF0182EDFAA.thumb.png.1545bb5d9973fd5297c7b503ea0284a2.png

Posted (edited)

These two numbers are unlikely to be the same. The problem is you are not seeing the full numerical outcome for that dice roll.

Dice only displays the first two digits after the decimal, the actual number produced by the seed has a further 10 digits. Its just not displayed on the dice for convenience.

here are two outcomes from the seed both are displayed on the dice as 1.00

Edited by Seoulmate

Yeah I know, but in pd there’s a jackpot of rolling 77.77 in a row. (Wasn’t mentioned about other decimals because that would totally be impossible to get the same roll if you consider other decimal points. 

The fact that if it’s only considering 2decimals still this is rare case I guess

Seems like the house edge is kicking more than the usual. That's rare. And sad cause it gets at the red zone. 

I have already managed to get the same number as well and rarely did this occur. It is very rare for this to happen in the 4-number Dice.
The last one I remember was 98.06 twice in a row!

Does the stake plan a jackpot for Dice?

indeed rare with 4 dice numbers and get it in a row. maybe i have never gotten like that or i missed it? because for now it's not too important unless there is a jackpot in that number 😁😁

Nice topic, would be nice to pay attention to other games where you notice this could happen.  Like Slots where I recently noted a repeated figure pattern in close rolls.  I will start to pay attention.  Never happened to me in DIce, not that I noticed, but I will keep my eye on it.  Thanks.  Good luck. 

Hello my friends,

You had something rare, it's a shame not to have won something, I agree with you that it would be really a good idea to put a jackpot also on stake, its could motivate people at the same time.

Good luck and good luck to all the guys.