rararararay08

Change the game

Featured Comment

It's an interesting game, but I don't think she has a good payout. It is unfair to pay just 800x for the difficulty of making a Royal Flush at Video Poker.

I love this game on here. Although it can be a pain in my ass sometimes,  other days it is like your cards pop right out. Yes, I concur, 800x is a little ridiculous for the payout as I have played way more than 800 hands and havent hit one yet, well actually I hit it once but it was 4 cards to it on the deal and drew 1 card to the straight flush. I should be like 1500x. The dev's though had a good numbers of hands on before they added payout to it. So my vote is to keep it! 

This is very nice game but if you think you make good profit on this game then this is very hard I think stake Dev need some changing this game on payout or something more interesting because I think just few players play this game

i have no negative or positive reviews for this game, thats because i never tried alot at video poker ist i really want to understand this game completely then i will play and observe if this game have some potential to be a full time game and profitable game.

Change the payout. I observed how the payout easily drains your bankroll if it will be compared on the probability of gaining a pair of J's or higher. Perhaps this will be more attractive if they will add a jackpot feature where not only a huge multiplier will be offered if they got a certain setup but also an extra prize bonus.