What are some common high payout combos on hilo?

Featured Comment

• 1 month later...

i dont think if anybody ever noticed that, because its a very random game in multipliers, and its very hard to remember those all multipliers also so much variation in this game, only possible if you write down the cards of the pattern and also the multiplier you got.

• 3 weeks later...

I would say the most fixed patterns for high payouts in HiLo would be attempting to get consecutive As or Ks given that each consecutive A or K card would multiply the previous already existing multiplier by 12.87x continuously with each of the same card being next.

• 1 month later...

There are no "combos" here TBH. Combos correlates with patterns, and we all know there are no patterns on every flips of cards that the HiLo game presents because it uses an infinite number of decks no matter how many skips you do.

But, to answer your question with regards to my experience, I try to build large layouts from just creating a very long streak of choosing the side where it is much likely to win than the other.

Compare your target with Dice to get the %Chance of your desired "combo" to win. There are 13 possible "combos" that might occur so I won't tally them anymore so to find this out yourself, get the %Chance of the side you are looking for (Example, A - A has 7% chance of hit) and put the value on Dice setup. You will be able to see the multiplier that corresponds to that %Chance. If you want to find longer streaks of "combos", simply multiply it by itself (Example, if you want to look for A - A - A, then multiply the payout you will get at A- A by itself).

• 2 weeks later...