Did you guys missed some of balance when almost busted?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
Yesterday I was missed around 20k sat over when I reach almost busted and got notifaction like " you do not enought balance etc.. " .
Usually I was happen like that but no more 1000 sat over mostly missed 50 - 200 sat . I thought I that was happen because on my network was poor. 
But yesterday was all of people got lagging and got error popup recently.
So, is there way to fix by self for that error or can I fix by clean browsing data? 
If you guys got any experience with that let me know please. 

Sometimes I experience like that you don't have enough balance but on your balance is higher than your bet the best way to fix that is to
refresh your browser only and after that I see my main balance. Why I experience like that because I use another tab and play other game
also I use mines bot for hunting.

Recently this has happened to me. When I put it on autobet, even me with the balance would appear "insufficient balance". I corrected by making a manual bet and returning to the autobet. Dai followed normal without error.

But lately the site is having some absurd errors here. Everyone complaining and the stake does not correct.

Yes I do. Most of the time, based on my observation, it happens when there is so much latency in the site. A good example would be when the chat is laggy or when I happen to do some bettings on the game Crash. Since Crash is most of the time experiemcing issues with latency, I tend to experiemce receiving the error you have mentioned. What is nice is all the time that it happens to me, after a few hours or after logging on my account after a day or two, I would see some balance on my cryptos having made sure that before logging out is I zeroed it out up to the last digits. Good luck mate! Ü

Cheers;

NiCOL3

I had it couple of times last week. And it was Monday or Sunday I believe that it had its peak. But since Monday it didn't happened anymore. 

Yet I feel some glitches for example slots miss to display profit after rolls finnish. Usually it display really quickly. Today not at all. Messaging is still messy as hell. And sport books freezing sometimes. And some games like dice, plinko or limbo has great change in speed sometimes it's quick as hell and sometimes it slowed down  .. I'm pretty sure stake team is working on making every thing works flawlessly and I'm looking forward to make it quickly

What do you mean by missing the balance? Was your balance just lost? I don't think that's the case! It actually never happened to me. That would be really bad. The only time when I get this message is on plinko when you are almost busting and you press bet button too much and the system just tells you that you don't have enough balance anymore to do this, but you still could have some balance visible, in this case you need to stop, wait a while and then play again. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes we all miss having money in our balance after we rip. There is nothing worse than having no money to play with on the site and it can become extremely boring.

I find that I take advantage of having a balance and when I am left with no money, you appreciate all of the small things again. :)