x 11 million result. highest result ever?

Featured Comment

1 minute ago, Zhawoo1w said:

wow .. !!! That's a very amazing result, friend. If you put a payout 1m, you would definitely spend your holiday with your family and relax for a moment to entertain yourself.

Lol if we know what number that will come we all will be rich and dice sites gone broke instantly :)

40 minutes ago, barbaris said:

Omg. This is incredible. I thought the maximum was x1mil. The chance to catch such a multiplier is extremely small, but you succeeded. I was getting maximum x640k.

my highest result before this was x611k :)

7 hours ago, Jelanstream said:

Wow that's amazing when your payout is 1,000,000x you have 1m doge now I never seen before like that result multiplier and my 
highest result multiplier is about 500kx only. hope I can hit that too with 1mx payout,

Yeah i wish i can see the future, lol :D

i saw that 11m one time before, but i never saw or heard if anyone ever got more bigger than this, so i think maybe this is the limit for multiplier, but the maximum target multiplier is x1,000,000 you cant take profit more than this multiplier hit.

Surely I haven't seen anyone post a bet like this. I don't play limbo unless its a challenge or something. 

Also, the max payout is infact 1 mil x, but it seems Limbo would go as much as 11 mil x or even maybe more (who knows), but the max you can bet for is 1 mil. 

1 mil itself is very very rare so highly doubt anyone would have even gone for 10 mil x or more. Either way I have only seen multipliers over 1 mil being exact figures, like 5 mil etc, which means there's only a number of them like 1, 2, 3 till maybe 11 or 15 mil which are the only numbers that can give the max payout, hence why it's is so rare. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my friends I hope you are doing well today.

I do not even know if it is possible to touch 11,000,000x but it is a dream and you had a multiplier not far from a record I think in my opinion nobody has ever seen it, if only you have bet a little , pity.

Good luck my friends

On 1/6/2020 at 8:58 PM, TotallyAwesome said:

So i just rolled x 11.000.000 in limbo games. is this the max result or somebody ever got higher?

limbo x11jt.jpg

as long as I play limbo only once found 370k results, for the results of 12 billion does not affect because the maximum payout in limbo games is only 1 million, but it is extraordinary because the result is 11 million  xD

So far, the biggest multiplier I ever see here in Stake....and in any other site. There is no way someone would chase that multiplier anymore as is near to impossible to get it again.  Do you know someone who is chasing this sort of crazy multipliers?  if so, what is the bet amount?  1 satoshi?  Is hard to believe that someone will chase it, I don´t think we will see someone winning this one.  Not in limbo.  Not by chasing it.  It is good to see that those multipliers are available but are unreachable also.  Good luck. 

On 1/6/2020 at 6:58 PM, TotallyAwesome said:

So i just rolled x 11.000.000 in limbo games. is this the max result or somebody ever got higher?

limbo x11jt.jpg

This is a very big multiplayer and I think this multiplayer results just starting few rolls because I think this game few times in starting few rolls give a big multiplayer results

• 2 weeks later...