jane

Crypto Currencies Are Rising Again?

Featured Comment

I woke up this morning and i checked btc and xrp and they are rising again.Btc and XRP are my two faves.Hoping cryptos continue to rise again.

I think BTC and XRP will hold steady. I dont think they will shoot up. Its going to be an interesting time for the next few days for the markets because of world tensions. 

I'm hoping for ETH LTC and BCH to rise up that's all haha, BTC is ok at some point for me xD About other coins I'm not interested on them and don't use them on my wallet, I play with the other coins on Stake and make some profit then exchange to other coins but don't withdraw it, I'm not used with them :P

About BTC I think it is going to reach upto $12-15k again for few months, I feel it !

yes it time to go to the moon again if win from stake not sell to exchange keep it and fly to the moon with the coin hahaha and flow in the universe 

Cryptocurrencies rising is great news. I hope I don't lose my balance when they reach the top again.

The main ones should stand firm. New Year always has this race for cryptocurrencies and most value themselves. So let them go up!

45 minutes ago, Dp10011 said:

Cryptocurrencies rising is great news. I hope I don't lose my balance when they reach the top again.

The main ones should stand firm. New Year always has this race for cryptocurrencies and most value themselves. So let them go up!

Right, but soon there will be major economic reorts that will drive the markets.

Q4 earnings report 

updates on Iran vs USA (yes they will effect crypto markets) 

I hope this will continue until the end of this year and will gradually increase

I hope they rise again! Would be cool to see them rise. I think it will increase in price a lot this year.

Hello jane,
Crypto currencies are rising but, we can't trust in this time I think, Because they will be down anytime in this few month and will be stable in next over 6month I think. BTC will be more profitable to us and as for me, I'll buy as much as I can and hold for fucture.

Just a few days ago almost all cryptocurrencies had a really nice bull run where their prices increased quite alot alongside with Bitcoin now nearly breaching the $9000 mark which is a good sign for the cryptocommunity!

2020 will become a year with many news around bitcoin, from the halving in 4 months to the mass adoption.  All coins around bitcoin will try to get the best of this wonderful year.  ETH with the PoS finished will create a boom among the hodlers and coins like TRX and many others are setting incredible partnerships..... spread the word... Good luck. 

I've observed that as well. I hope it continuously peak again so all crypto gamblers will have a smile on their faces. Oh that includes me. Lol.

Yes since start of January 2020 cryptocurrency price are moving slightly day by day.and all of them are increasing it's value.spacially the dash it performs very well already increase morre than 50% in just 2 days.great isn't it.