Snoop5000

OneNationEarthCOMMUNITY

Featured Comment

Hey guys, I would like to create a crypto that would help solve world problems. Say we created a token or coin that would be backed by gold and silver. We should have another that should be a stable coin and trade if for the first one. Businesses could accept the stable coin as payment and give discounts to their clientele. By joining there would be a small lifetime membership fee. People would like create movement would have to do the same also. But all proceeds would be to help humanity. 

Screenshot_20200106-175545_Facebook.jpg

IMG_20200106_235807_740.jpg

Creating from scratch will be so hard and it takes time but your ambition is great. Helping the world problems, which is great though but i cant imagine how. Can you more expand the explanatiion to simple so i can understand it clearly. Your idea is great i wanna support it but i dont know how and i want to know more of it. 

If you read this please reply and make it crystal clear hahaha(if you have free time, please explain further.)

My English isn't the greatest. But I need people that have skills in media, programming, website builders. I not really have those skills. I could learn maybe. But I am a great leader and have ambition and great ideas. So I for now look for people that are like minded.

Say we provided a mean of electronic payment that would match widely accepted currencies. People could then buy them to use on daily basis. And the money we receive is used to buy precious metals. So those people could chose to hold on to the stable coin or trade it for the metal backed one. The price of metals fluctuates with supply and demand and inflation. So if we managed to make it adopted by mass would gain lot of value. The USD is the main currency for international trade and basically holds no value. And allow them to finance wars across the globe. Let's end the tyranny of the elites that wants to keep humanity enslaved to the selected few.

you just share what you want this isnt enough, how we can trust that you are not going to scam, i saw that kind a offers thousands of times, you have to share some of your work if you are already doing some work about that, that would be nice.

Hello, I think this is just what you want, how can we believe that you are not a scam, I have seen offers like this thousands of times, if you have already done some work, you have to share some work.  Hope you understand, thank you