Investing..

TIPPER

Featured Comment

SOME PEOPLE THAT I KNOW WHEN THEY REACHED PLATINUM THEY GONNA CREATE AN ACCOUNT AGAIN AT MAKE IT VIP AGAIN. WHEN I ASKED THEM ITS ABOUT INVESTING, I DONT GET IT AT FIRST BUT WHEN I THINK OF IT. IT IS TRUE, YOU CAN HAVE A WEEKLY AND MONTHLY COUPON. IMAGINE ALL OF YOUR ACCOUNT IS VIP

YOU WAGERED ALOT IN A WEEK. I AM BRONZE VIP I JUST RECEIVED EVERY WEEK A 0.00020000 TO 0.00050000 BTC. COME TO THINK OF IT, WHEN YOU HAVE A 5 ACCOUNTS ALL OF THEM IS VIP.

HE HAVE ALREADY TO 2 PLATINUM, 1 GOLD AND 2 SILVER. EVERY WEEK AND EVERY MONTH HE IS RECEIVING COUPONS. SAVED IT UP AND WAGERED AT 1.01X LIMBO AND DICE SO THE NEXT COUPON WILL BE HIGHER. BECAUSE WEEKLY COUPON IS BASED ON WAGERED. COME TO THINK OF IT ITS LIKE YOU ARE INVESTING, THE PAYMENT IS EVERY WEEK AND EVERY MONTH. IF YOU ADD ALL COUPONS AND BONUS, YOU CAN ACTUALLY SAVED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITHIN SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME.

DO YOU GUYS DO THIS TOO? BY REACHING VIP AND CREATE AGAIN AN ACCOUNT MAKE IT VIP TOO?

BECAUSE IT IS EASY TO BE A VIP ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HAVE A BALANCE AND WAGERED IT TO 1.01X DICE OR LIMBO. YOU CAN BE A VIP WITH JUST ONE DAY. MAYBE SOON I WILL DO THIS IF I REACHED SILVER HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

I honestly believe this fact may be TRUE analyzing the profitability. Though, we might have to consider some factors before doing this. First, based on my experience as to being on a bronze level, it maybe true that it is easy to reach bronze with using such strategies. Though, the difficulty of reaching Silver from bronze level is not quite easy as for me. Also, as the results are random in nature, you may end up losing at the end before reaching your goal. I also believe though Stake is not strict in implementing one account-one person rule, it is something that we all both agreed upon signing up at Stake. As I have said, who can be blamed if in case soon enough you would have problems with cashing out your big wins because of this multiple accounting strategy. Although, I really think someone could benefit with this but in the long run it takes much effort and time rather than focusing on being able to win on a single account. Just saying! I wish you more wins mate. Good luck!

Cheers;

NiCOL3

Firstly, PLEASE don't use capital letters for every word in a forum post. Your forum posts need to be made in a way that is easy to read and consists of valid content. 

If you are thinking about getting to Silver VIP, I would definitely recommend it to you and you should further aim for Gold VIP. Both of them have good rewards and it is 100% worth the wager :)

And remember... there are higher platinum ranks and the rewards get even better. Then, there is diamond VIP, where the rewards have got to be good for the people that reach them! 

maybe when you think of creating a new account after your main account vip will be easy to achieve, but if we don't have enough balance it will be very difficult to do it indeed it will look beautiful when we get monthly and weekly coupons, but I believe that they who have a lot of paltinum accounts they experience a lot of losses.

Maybe it's true but for whales this is an option and not advisable for everyone. Ok think about this. If you will create 5 accounts and one by one you will make them reached atleast gold or platinum, don't you think that it will cost you much before you can do that? Yes it will lessen because of some wagering strategy but this strategy will not work for long time period. 

This is what I call "buying the VIP". I do not consider this an investment. I find it very risky, since the player may even win the VIP, but that doesn't mean he is positive. It can be a huge loss to get this VIP.

But for those with money it may not mean much. Currently I would not think to do that. It is a good possibility to make profits.

Good luck all!

2 hours ago, Thepug said:

Firstly, PLEASE don't use capital letters for every word in a forum post. Your forum posts need to be made in a way that is easy to read and consists of valid content. 

If you are thinking about getting to Silver VIP, I would definitely recommend it to you and you should further aim for Gold VIP. Both of them have good rewards and it is 100% worth the wager :)

And remember... there are higher platinum ranks and the rewards get even better. Then, there is diamond VIP, where the rewards have got to be good for the people that reach them! 

I am very sorry because i am busy typing those words that i forgot the capslock was on. Then i just continue because i thought it doesnt matter whether small or caps lock. Sorry again sir :<

Of course you can do that but you need a time and huge balance to make that what you said how about you only have $10 salary everyday you can do it? 
of course not right? only people can do that is rich people and wise people. also if you wager at 1.01x you always lose you will never have a profit
ending of that is bust your all balance.

Some people create so much account because then they received weekly and monthly coupons and bonuses but I think bonus not depend on vip rank bonus and coupons mostly depends on you wegar if you play big wegar you received big bonus if you play small then you get small bonus

7 hours ago, jane said:

Maybe for those who have huge balances and if you are a lucky player who always win in the game its a good investment.

Thats what i am concerned about too because i need alot of funds to support my wagering to get instant VIP in my new account, but i have strategy the only disadvantage is that i need to sacrifice my balance in order to wager alot of money. So i think i will do this when i have money that can handle my wager.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello my friends I hope you are well.

I love your idea but would it be really profitable because for this to be worth it I am talking about the interesting coupons you have to be at a high VIP grade and not bronze or silver but gold minimum, it is hard to climb on each account unless you can afford it.

Good luck for the rest my friends

Archived