wngo123

Would you want to share your statistics window in the chat?

Featured Comment

Wouldn't be nice if we could post links in the chat to our statistics window just the same way we can share our bet id? I think it is a good idea, we could just show others more than one bet, we could show our entire session, how lucky or unlucky we were. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

Wouldn't be nice if we could post links in the chat to our statistics window just the same way we can share our bet id? I think it is a good idea, we could just show others more than one bet, we could show our entire session, how lucky or unlucky we were. What do you think?

It's pretty good idea because some people think when you hit 100x in some games they thought you win and gain profit but in reality you just hit it in 140 rolls it means you lose 40 times of your basebet. 

But i think stake will not do this. It is already have prntsc that you can share your bet id and the process of it. You just need to screenshot then copy paste in prntsc. You can share it already in chat. 

Thats why it will never be approved because their is alternative way to put it. So thats it, Good luck.

Yeah I like that idea. It would be pretty easy to share how your game went other than just saying what happened.

3 hours ago, ThomasTV2 said:

I am not sure what window you are referring too... Why can I just not click on someones name and see their stats? 

Well a beggar might want to show off his miserable stats to the chat room, hoping for sympathy. Another player may just be fliexing thier gambling skills..

I think that would be a good idea mate! While it is our right to privacy, it still in your discretion is you would want to share it. But then again, I don't feel it benefecial at all to other players if you would really think deep about it. Though as I said your idea is nice and if its something that the majority would want this implemented, why not? 

Cheers;

NiCOL3

there are some sites that make things like that, that's a good thing, so other people will see the process before you hit it. stake should have it.  but you can screenshot your game process if you want others to see it

as stake has many users online it would not b a great idea imo because people will also share very small stats also i have seen those in other sites and yes from a personal point of view one likes it but when it comes in mass they seems little boring to me :) 

I think already see everyone other states if someone not hide few days I not saw my complete stats I don't now why stake remove slowly slowly stats now I not read my profit my loss and my total wegar amount I hope soon stake Dev fixed this again

8 hours ago, Seoulmate said:

Well a beggar might want to show off his miserable stats to the chat room, hoping for sympathy. Another player may just be fliexing thier gambling skills..

I mean, you had me at the first sentence! Lets add it ;) 

there is no need for that, because if you have good stats you dont want beggars, and if you have bad stats then you dont want to share in public, so this is just useless even if there is an option for share.

Hello my friends I hope you are well.

I do not agree too much because it is very rare to win several times and would be a big mess in the chat, the mode of sharing of winning or losing bet and very well like its, it is only my friends staff.

Good luck to all for the future