Would you want to share your statistics window in the chat?

wngo123

Featured Comment

Wouldn't be nice if we could post links in the chat to our statistics window just the same way we can share our bet id? I think it is a good idea, we could just show others more than one bet, we could show our entire session, how lucky or unlucky we were. What do you think?

4 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

Wouldn't be nice if we could post links in the chat to our statistics window just the same way we can share our bet id? I think it is a good idea, we could just show others more than one bet, we could show our entire session, how lucky or unlucky we were. What do you think?

It's pretty good idea because some people think when you hit 100x in some games they thought you win and gain profit but in reality you just hit it in 140 rolls it means you lose 40 times of your basebet. 

But i think stake will not do this. It is already have prntsc that you can share your bet id and the process of it. You just need to screenshot then copy paste in prntsc. You can share it already in chat. 

Thats why it will never be approved because their is alternative way to put it. So thats it, Good luck.

3 hours ago, ThomasTV2 said:

I am not sure what window you are referring too... Why can I just not click on someones name and see their stats? 

Well a beggar might want to show off his miserable stats to the chat room, hoping for sympathy. Another player may just be fliexing thier gambling skills..

I think that would be a good idea mate! While it is our right to privacy, it still in your discretion is you would want to share it. But then again, I don't feel it benefecial at all to other players if you would really think deep about it. Though as I said your idea is nice and if its something that the majority would want this implemented, why not? 

Cheers;

NiCOL3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived