Nicol3

The Sound of Keno

The Sound Of Keno  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find the sound effect of Keno Addictive?

Featured Comment

Is there anyone here who is experiencing the same as I do. Recently, I have been realizing how addictive the sound of Keno is? I just felt it. Sometimes when I am not playing at all, it is weird how I hear the sound from somewhere I can't think of. Not that it's something that gives negative implications to me. It's just I really find it addictive. Anybody here who experiences the same? Let me know. Ü

Cheers;

NiCOL3

I have never been addicted to keno sounds, which made me addicted to playing keno because I once made a big profit on keno games. not because of that sound. and keno is one of my favorite games

I never like sounds game because I distrb if I open sound I not play well and feel good that's why always when I start game 1st I sound of then I play without sound I play nice and feel fresh

Hahaha! As of the moment I dont feel addicted to Keno but really annoyed and pissed off. It gives me nothing but headaches nowadays. It doesn't give me any more big wins like before. It always eats up my bank roll and it does that together with Plinko. Grrr! 

32 minutes ago, Nicol3 said:

Hahaha! As of the moment I dont feel addicted to Keno but really annoyed and pissed off. It gives me nothing but headaches nowadays. It doesn't give me any more big wins like before. It always eats up my bank roll and it does that together with Plinko. Grrr! 

Not really addicting but note trance setting. Almost like very deep bass that hits every 4th beat or so. You start hitting on that 4th bet and it seems like you keep hitting on that 4th beat and then you are counting and noticing  (it only seems that way because you are in a trance) obviously as you are zoned in. After that,  you notice maybe not every 4th one more like 6th now. Finally you look at your balance and boom! Gone! Entire balance is gone Nicole and that's why! Lol, stay green! 

I never paid any attention to that. As I don't like to bet any game with the sound activated, I never noticed this detail.

It must be very strange, that sensation of sound echoing in the mind. :( 

no its not even very good, its just normal i usually like to play with mute because sound or music is distracting also if you are losing it makes you more sick and irritating :) but i am not saying its bad, its just your choice if you like it on or off.

Yeah I agree that the sounds effect when a Keno win happens is most definitely addictive given that upon hearing that sound it makes us excited!

Sound effects in gambling in general can be very addictive. I think this is just a basic strategy to make you play more and make you feel even better when you win something. Because you instantly combine a certain sound with happiness. In Keno this is also definitely the case, but I also feel it a lot when playing Slots and you hit 2 Scatters and hear the other spins waiting for that third one ^^

Once again I gotta say it really does give a pleasurable feeling hearing the Keno sound produces when your selected tiles hits. Stake has really done well on the attraction part of the games sounds!