Multiplier Calculators integrated in the games

Featured Comment

Should there be multiplier calculators integrated in some games? I know there are some external calculators on some websites, but wouldn't be nice if we have one more button at the bottom of each game where after click the calculator would pop up just like statistic window and we could calculate some of the multipliers? What do you think about such feature? It would be very useful in mines and hilo. 

Edited by wngo123

maybe if at Hillo we can already see it when we will choose the card it will be high or low different in mines we do not know how much payout will be obtained when we select several boxes, maybe this will be needed in the game mines.

Mines is my best game and I play mostly this game I think few days later someone post a topic about mines calculation I mostly play with 4,5 bobms and mostly I know how much dimond give me how much multiplayer when you play some time then you know about this

I believe that would be a nice feature if it will be added to Stake games. Hopefully Eddie will be able to read your post and who knows this idea will soon be a reality.

Good luck and keep winning mate!

Cheers;

NiCOL3

Hello my friends I hope you are well?

I admit that would be really great if we could have calculators directly related to the game that we play its would avoid opening 25 things at the same time and saving a lot of time, I think it can be very good.

Good luck and good evening everyone