Jump to content

Vroooom...... Vroooommmm....


Featured Comment

So I have been into the races since they have started and as of recently (say maybe 2 weeks) I’ve noticed it’s quite the challenge to maintain a spot in the top 100..... I’m wondering has stake gained more users or are we just betting harder have we become more competitive during the races?? What’s your opinion on the races lately??

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, tae40127 said:

actually it cannot call race for me cause if it call race it should register for race and all player must fair by start equally and not show hidden so anyway it the best promotion or it a good marketing of stake that increase income 

Very nicely put thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I don't usually take part on the races because as far as I have observed, most often than not, only those with a lot of cryptos on their bankroll have the ability to win here. Though there are a few cases of really lucky racers. Mostly, as well, racers tend to do the traditional 1.01x multiplier with 98% win chance on either dice, limbo or betting both red and/or black or odd and/or even on roulette or also by betting both on Banker and Player in Baccarat. This strategies aren't fraudulent nor illegal for me though as technically you are still betting and though you have 98% chances of winning there is still 2% chances of getting busted especially if you are more than confident to go auto mode and max bet with big amount and unfortunaltely hit the red streak which we all try to avoid. I have personally experience betting max all my bank roll with so much confidence on mines with only 1 bomb chosen. To my dismay the first click of a block gave me a frowning face I can't really describe how my expression was that moment in time. Hahaha!

I wish you good luck on all your future endeavours here at Stake. Keep on winning! 

 

Cheers;

NiCOL3

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't find this race very interesting. In fact, it's pretty unfair. They should change the rules of this race. It would be much more interesting if one of the criteria was the prohibition of the hidden mode.

As for securing a position among the 100, it is really very difficult. I've been in the top 80 a few times. Since then I have never been able to stay in the top 100 again.

Link to post
Share on other sites

for mega race it's hard to survive 100 big. I tried it a few times, and it was very difficult, because when the mega race we will compete with the popes. different from the daily race, I can be ranked 20 to 40 on the daily race

Edited by sheenazbay
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...