Stake Forum
Snike

Tutorial for maintenance on stake

Featured Comment

You're lagging crazily? You have the weird feeling something's going on? This will be the right thread for you.

Detecting a maintenance 

First of all you have to be sure that stake is actually in maintenance. You'll do that by firstly see if the problem is on your end (wifi, connection). You do that by either testing a error by refreshing the page or reconnect to your wifi or you can just ask someone if they have the same problem. If many people are describing the same problem as you have, the next step would be to ask an official of stake which would be either support or admin. (Mods most of the time know as much as you do)

What to not do when you're experienceing a maintenance 

You should never start spaming chat or create multiple posts on forum. You also should not be aggressive or mad at the supports/admins, most of the time they have nothing to do with the problems the site has. And the last point, never spread rumours of a DDOS or anything like that. It'll spread panic and wrong accusations to stake.

What to do when you're experienceing a mantenance 

You definitely should inform others if they're asking for information about the issues. Also you should try to calm down and not spread rumours.

I hope y'all enjoyed reading my mostly (useless) tutorial what to do when stake is having issues like they currently have. I am just looking to spare some time and I hope stake will figure stuff out soon :)

Hi Snike,

This tutorial was very helpful indeed.....Its not a useless one bro. By the way I always wonder why don't you work for stake. With all the info you learn & share with us may be if you are willing to, Stake would offer you an Admin position.....:)

1 hour ago, David Jones said:

Hi Snike,

This tutorial was very helpful indeed.....Its not a useless one bro. By the way I always wonder why don't you work for stake. With all the info you learn & share with us may be if you are willing to, Stake would offer you an Admin position.....:)

lol thats not the first one someone said I should be staff on stake. I think some mods on stake dont like me because of my sometimes a little "offensive" character :P I would take a staff role on stake every day of the week!