Which game best for sports betting

Featured Comment

Well basically just as you stated, where your knowledge is bigger than everything else.

I have always been informed and experienced into Computer Gaming Sports such as League of Legends, Counter Strike and so on.

Besides that i know many of the Football teams so that's one more option for me to gamble at.

Edited by DreamStage
On 1/13/2020 at 12:46 AM, DreamStage said:

Well basically just as you stated, where your knowledge is bigger than everything else.

I have always been informed and experienced into Computer Gaming Sports such as League of Legends, Counter Strike and so on.

Besides that i know many of the Football teams so that's one more option for me to gamble at.

I know about cricket game and mostly I play just sports betting on cricket because I know about all cricket teams and all players but I want more interesting game for sports betting where I enjoy and make good profit

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 8:35 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

I play sports betting 1 year and I just play bet on cricket because I think I know so much about this game and I think this game you guess easily results I win so many times profit on this game ,

What you think which game best for sports betting where you mostly win profit

It seems to me that all the games are suitable for this, but you can earn only on those games in which you understand. For example, my father used to be a football player and he perfectly understands the technique and principle of the game of different teams. This is what helps him make money on football. I hope you understand what I'm talking about. By the way, thanks to the new site for betting, which he found out at https://www.pick7.bet/betin/, he made more than 35,000 euros in 2 weeks. Just imagine how much money it is. I am proud of my father !!!

Edited by ghostmane
On 1/18/2020 at 3:45 PM, play4win said:

Sports has Varieties of Option . My Personal Favourite Is Football and BasketBall  followed by Tennis .  Well Once i played a Multi bet in Ice Hockey , I lost . So i hv least Knowledge  there  

I not know about football and basketball because I just watch cricket matches but now I research on football and basketball teams then I play bets on this

On 1/11/2020 at 12:35 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

I play sports betting 1 year and I just play bet on cricket because I think I know so much about this game and I think this game you guess easily results I win so many times profit on this game ,

What you think which game best for sports betting where you mostly win profit

Good topic. I tend to like doing parlays during baseball season because the pitcher is 60 percent of the game. If you follow a little bit you start to learn players and where they do best.

Another quality is you dont have to bet the spread, ir say xxx team will win by 2 runs.  You can bet that way but just bet straight up. Pick 3 teams and parlay them, then win your money.  Also baseball is on majority of the year so if you have a decent bankroll and play conservatively you can fishing the season with some cash!

On 2/7/2020 at 8:13 PM, Jelanstream said:

Before my favorite game is NBA and Soccer but now I discover the Tennis and I believe it's a very fast game when you bet 
on every single matches sometimes it's just take less than 5 minutes in one game. Also I love to bet on dota 2.

Ohh very nice I just bet on cricket games because I know about this game but this game take very long time to complete match now I try to discover some fast games for sports betting

I think that the best sports betting game is esports. At first when I was going to respond, I was going to think of the typical games to bet on, such as football, tennis and rugby, or any other land based game.

However, I then thought about how diverse the industry has become and how they are now analysing and allowing people to make bets on esports (video games). If you have an in depth knowledge of a video game, then potentially this can give you an edge when betting, which might not occur with other sports on the site.

• 1 month later...

the best game to bet which you know very well, as you said cricket yes thats mine fav as well, also i like soccer and snooker as well, though i didnt betted much in sports but in future i would like to bet on some snooker matches, because i know many players and i know whos favourite and whos not.

7 hours ago, sahil777 said:

the best game to bet which you know very well, as you said cricket yes thats mine fav as well, also i like soccer and snooker as well, though i didnt betted much in sports but in future i would like to bet on some snooker matches, because i know many players and i know whos favourite and whos not.

I follow sports betting last 1 year and play so many bets but just on cricket because I just like cricket, but I think I need follow some other support like football and basketball.

This depends a lot on the knowledge of the gambler. I always bet on sports that I understand how it works. I have been placing bets on football, basketball and ice hockey basically.
I don't venture into other sports because I don't know how they work. But certainly when I learn I will bet on other sports.
As each sport has a season, for those who like to bet it is always good to know almost everything to take advantage of bets on sports that are active.

Good luck! ;) 

On 3/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, Vladv26 said:

I think the best sport for placing bets is the one where you have most knowledge in. For example if you have played an watched soccer all of your life then this is the best sport for you. If you like watching NBA then basketball is the best sport for you. Of course you should only choose to bet on the games that you know about and you also like watching. 

I personally don't have any knowledge at all about cricket and also don't like watching it so it's definitely not the sport that I would choose. I am betting on tennis, soccer and basketball matches 

Yes I think best sports is which game you like play and watch. Everyone like defrent games but I just like cricket for online betting because I know very well all cricket teams and players.

Hey Ali, for me it'd be MMA, I've created a big thread for the people who are into it, not that many posted there, sure it's quite a narrow field, but could be very interesting for betting, hell, it's huge in Las Vegas bets!

Have to really follow the fighters and only bet on big games and if bet then bet big!

• 2 weeks later...