My "safe" dice profit strat | Your experience?

Featured Comment

Hey Stakers!

I just want to talk about my "safe" dice profit strat.

I think many of us use it with a good profit over alltime. What are your experience with that strat?

I had a balance of 0.06 BTC. 

Auto Dice with bet amount 0.00000020 - On Loss Increase by: 11% - Payout x10

For me it works now for a very long time with a good weekly profit. 

Sometimes it makes a big drop. But come up before my balance is to low.

Like all strats that are based in martingale (making your bet bigger when you lose, trying to recover all your past loses in just 1 bet), it can fail eventually if you get  a red streak long enough.

The bigger your bankroll is and the smaller the base bet just reduce the chances of it happening.

But also if you keep playing the same strat for a long time, the chances of disaster happening are greater on every roll.

BTW, your increase on loss percentage is a bit smaller than it should, it probably should be 11.2% rounding it ....

Thank you for sharing this strategy. If you would allow me to try this one out I would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully this will also become profitable on my end as I know it doesn't mean that if it worked foe you is it's gonna work for me. But all I can do is hope it would. Again, thank you! 

Cheers;

NiCOL3 🎲

Like maverick mentioned, any martingale strategy could end up very badly, at some point. Martingale strategy is basically you risking your entire balance, although it is not being used up all the time, one fine day it may (unless you placed a stop). 

The thing about these strategies is that we are always so glad we are on the winning side no matter how small the profits are, as long as it keeps coming, and this makes us feel like the strategy is unstoppable, and hence, we don't stop. But if we do stop, that's where I think you've won on a martingale strategy, because if you don't stop you are more likely to lose on a bad streak even though you have a huge balance and a small base bet. 

Be careful and stop when you feel you've got enough! :) 

Based on https://dicesites.com/tools and your settings you will able to run your strat for as long as:

Odds of losing 99 bets in a row at 9.9000%: Once every 30356.08 bets.

Don't expect it go higher than that. Also your increase doesn't change how much odds you will end up with anyway.

You should make use of ChatBot from Stake for safer strats if you want to be running it for such long times.

For instance i am running a strat that requires 9017677.97 bets for me to bust ;)

Edited by DreamStage

There is honestly no such thing as a "Safe" strat. You can never really predict a 100% win or loss or a way to make profit. Gambling, is well, gambling. 

6 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Based on https://dicesites.com/tools and your settings you will able to run your strat for as long as:

Odds of losing 99 bets in a row at 9.9000%: Once every 30356.08 bets.

Don't expect it go higher than that. Also your increase doesn't change how much odds you will end up with anyway.

You should make use of ChatBot from Stake for safer strats if you want to be running it for such long times.

For instance i am running a strat that requires 9017677.97 bets for me to bust ;)

This post does not take into effect: 

House Edge (the 1% stake takes on each bet. If you are on a red train for awhile back you make it back in wins, you are still net negative money) 

I am sure you have a higher bankroll or are betting WAY less than a decent amount to win. Strats like this are pretty boring to do, and most of the time you lose. Yes "9017677.97" losses in a row is almost statistically impossible, You will be losing to house edge and sometimes being unlucky. 

Of course it is NOT 100% safe (i think we know it all ^^). Bad luck comes every time!

Im played this strategy for a very long time, since im on stake. I post a theme before of my profit on stake 

And i played after this more. Still on very good Profit over the time. So for me, best strategy for a long time profit.

6 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello SamyGo3sHIGH,
I think 10% loss in increase with 10x will be better I think. But 0.06 is really enought to use that strategy I think. I was using that strategy and I was afk awihle and goes busted before, because have only 0.001 btc that times. :) 

I had the luck that it build a huge profit before the red strikes comes. So when the the red strikes comes, it burns at first the profit. And many times it goes again up befor the loose is coming. 

Or i have many luck on my site xD