Sign in to follow this  
Nicol3

Keno vs Plinko

Featured Comment

Just recently, I have observed based on my own game play that when Keno is generous towards my wins, Plinko would suck big time. When Plinko is the one being generous on a specific day, Keno would really annoy me and almost get into my nerves most of the time. Have any Staker experienced the same situation with me? I have a theory but it's too complicated and I am not really confident ro say it for now so let it stay as a theory in my head anyways I do not think it's something relevant to others nor would it seem to be something that would catch the attention of many. Shate your experience with the two games. I'd be glad to read your post and respond as soon I can. Good luck to every one. Keep on winning guys!

Cheers;

NiCOL3 🃏

Hey nicole. In my experience on stake, plinko has been much more generous for it's payouts and multipliers. Keno never ever seems to give me any luck what so ever. I feel like plinko is more fun too, plinko gets my blood pumping and gets me excited!

Don't you worry mate. Might be that you need to spend some more time with Keno. I have been successful in killing Keno one time hitting big multipliers in consecutive manner which is absolutely amazing. Though I know it is just a lucky streak for me but I have done it quite a few times so I bet you can do it too. Plinko is of course profitable but this game has had me almost cry after giving me more of x0.20 multiplier consecutively in an exaggerated manner that is so frustrating and so annoying but at the end of the day its just a game haha!

Keep winning mate!

Cheers;

NiCOL3

I do not like both. But if the site had only these two games here, I would choose Keno. The plinko is terrible!

Keno gives a lot more earning possibilities than Plinko.

in my opinion keno is easier to get profit from playing plinko, but I have hit 1000x on plinko many times, but it is very difficult to hit 1000x on keno games, even I have never hit it, I don't know if anyone else hit 1000x on keno

I think keno is good compare to plinko.
but even sometime keno start eating our coins like plinko...

i don't like both games
but when i want to play any one of them then i prefer keno instead of plinko...

Hello nicole,
I want to refer to keno because keno is more easier than plinko to rebuild or make profit I think. But when we enounght balance plinko is more profitable but really need luck to hit big multipler on plinko, If you are not lucky you can't how much even you roll. 

Both games are certainly extremely draining on the bankroll when nothing is hitting at all right until the moment where the desired high multipliers such as 500x on Keno or 1000x on Plinko hits is where the great profit is start occurring while anything else below would eventually incur losses.

its more fun to play keno than plinko i guess, plinko really sucks or maybe im just badluck.

I think keno is better than plinko if you are going for high multipliers. Plinko has a really low chance to hit 1000x but If i'm not wrong it's easier to hit 300x-500x on keno easier

Hello Nicol3,
I really refer to keno, because plinko was really hungry since 1st day of 2020 for me, and really want to know why really hunger on me. Anyway maybe depend on my luck because alot of people are got profit form plinko recently. So, I want to refer keno, but honstly all of games are depend on our luck.

Hi @htetaungxx,

How are you? Well, as for me, both Plinko and Keno has been very bad to me lately. I have not been able to cash out recently for some reasons. They are too mad at me and they don't even want to see me smiling at all. I do not know why so I am trying to lie low so they will be missing me as well. Hahaha! Keep winning mate! Good luck as always! Stay safe! 😚

NiCOL3

I personally think Slots Pays better than both KEno and Plinko XD... I really hate Plinko for sure .. that's one of the hatest game I've ever played in my life ... Keno sometimes pays good but I've been losing a lot on Keno For past few months ... 

All I do now is hunt for 300000x on Mines with 5 sats base bet 😂

and rest of the time I play Slots all day long ... I just love playing Slots 

Hey @sugam,

Can you tell me how do I get those kinds of multipliers in Mines? No one had a chance to teach me at all. I wanted also to hunt big multipliers on Mines. Could you teach me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you my friend. Cheers!

NiCOL3

2 minutes ago, Nicol3 said:

Hey @sugam,

Can you tell me how do I get those kinds of multipliers in Mines? No one had a chance to teach me at all. I wanted also to hunt big multipliers on Mines. Could you teach me please? I would really appreciate it. Thank you my friend. Cheers!

NiCOL3

just set the mines on 12 .... and try to hit 12 Diamonds ... that gives like 300000x + .....If you hit it with  0.00000002 btc bet  you win like 0.007 btc ... 

Hey @sugam,

Wow is that true? Thats amazing though I think it's quite difficult to do that right? Haha! Do I do it in automatic mode or manually? Or may be the right question is how do you do it? Mind if I emulate your way of hunting it? 👩‍⚕️

NiCOL3

20 hours ago, Etude said:

Both games are certainly extremely draining on the bankroll when nothing is hitting at all right until the moment where the desired high multipliers such as 500x on Keno or 1000x on Plinko hits is where the great profit is start occurring while anything else below would eventually incur losses.

I have only ever hit a 1000x on plinko the once and it was for a telegram challenge. The worse thing about it was that I was only a couple second late in posting my bet ID, which is the most painful thing that has ever happened to me during the challenges.

I think that I’ve only ever hit the 500x on keno the once too, but I got a grand total of $4 back for hitting it in the challenge. I guess that it’s better than nothing :P 

I had always more luck on plinko , but of course plinko can be really cruel. But at least I have won many times on plinko, many big multipliers, amazing time spent there. A few 1000x multipliers. On keno I didn't win anything larger than 350x multiplier. Keno sucks at least for me. But I play keno for very short session from time to time.

i would like to chose plinko, because i never ever won anything nice at keno, but i got few nice wins at plinko so i think plinko is much better than keno, i never got any hit above 56x ever at keno, and even 56x only few times, but i hit 620x at plinko and other little multiplier as well.

Hey @sahil777,

I am sorry that x56 is the only highest multiplier you've ever reached on Keno. Maybe you need to adjust something with regard to playing with Keno mate. This is just based on my own experience and this doesn't mean I am a Keno expert in anyways mate. Alright? But i suggest you do not choose 10 numbers on Keno. As for me I only choose 8 whenever i play and my goal is to hit 6 numbers and that is a x270 multiplier. Most often than not, I would hit it and sometimes if lucky I would even hit it consecutively and sometimes just a few roll intervals. I really enjoy playing Keno when he is generous but when he is not in the mood he is gonna eat all of your bank roll in an instant. So you must always be observant of your balance. Haha! Good luck on your games mate! Keep winning! 🤑

NiCOL3

i feel when stake pay all game are the same is but if not pay it play until you die it not win for plinko is better than keno for me in the past but compare with return you pay price equally keno and plinko i think keno is easier to hit 270 than keno but plinko easier to hit 1000 than keno

I prefer KENO for so many reasons than Plinko. First, I never profit in Plinko. I just use it when waging on the other hand Keno gave my most win here. Second, Plinko has magnet in the middle. I don't know for some reason I never had corner result on plinko. I guess I'm not just lucky. 

Recently, I found a good strategy on keno that I'm currently using and is fortunately working on me. I made a good profit from it now.

Hey @IamsexyPanda

Hey sis, do you mind sharing that Keno strategy so I can profit too? If it's something you'd like for your own personal use only I would respect it. Just let me know sis. Anyways, I wish you good luck in all your game plays especially on Keno. May you receive more and more big wins. Cheers!😘

NiCOL3