Sign in to follow this  
Ali saher

Why not stake give yearly bonus

Featured Comment

Hey friends ,

I'm not so old stake I join stake before 11 months I think stake send yearly coupons because stake give us weekly and monthly bonus that's why I think maybe stake give yearly bonus but I think stake not give yearly bonus ,

You received before yearly bonus if you're old on stake

Wouldn't it be too much to ask for a yearly bonus? This is just a personal opinion. With how Stake has been generous to all of us from the start up to this moment on, And with all the perks we receive not to mention the no restrictions and no wagering requirements attached to all this bonuses, I think I am satisfied and wouldn't be asking anymore for a yearly bonus. Though I personally would accept it if in case Eddie would give it a yes. Who am I to reject or deny such a gift. Nice idea though mate. Keep on winning!

Cheers;

NiCOL3 🀄

Hey, stake doesn't need to give a yearly bonus in my opinion. The amount of money the give away already is bizarre! It's awesome how much they give away to the users. :)

Maybe that was the case. But as the other players mentioned above, the stake is already doing a lot and is still doing for their players.

This will not happen. It may be, but I find it difficult.
In a few days we'll be asking for birthday bonuses, this bonus, that bonus ...
Let's play which is better!

Good luck stakers! 😉

I think the bonus that has been given to our stake for now is very good. even though the annual bonus tanoa is enough if I see it and there's nothing to worry about

I joined stake in April, so I'm only here for about 8 months, I don't get an annual bonus from stake, I don't know whether stake has an annual bonus or not, but in my opinion, all the bonuses given by stake to all of us are already more than enough

I like more random bonuses, they feel more like a gift than bonuses you expect.

For Stake it's definitely better sending bonuses with shorter intervals, because it keeps people playing. They don't want an army of passive players coming on the site just once a year, they want them to be there all the time.

We had a raffle and I think this could be considered as yearly bonus. Everybody who participated in raffle and got at least one ticket got the prize. They spend over $250k for this. I think that is good enough for yearly bonus, isn't it? xD 

There is yearly bonus from stake and we already got that. (stake birthday)

won't u think stake birthday is like yearly bonus but not on new year 
but on time when stake complete their year....

stake always giving us bonus when its really need to give.
We don't need to expect unnecessary bonuses.
stake never ignore even their small users.

Come on man. They have monthly and weekly for vip. That's quiet good I think. We love bonus but still we can't complain about that. To be honest, can you find any other site give bonus like stake?

Hi friends ,

I never received an annual bonus, stake already gives a lot it is true that would be a very good idea but I do not know if it will be possible in any case.

Good luck for the future and good day my friends.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:19 PM, Nicol3 said:

Wouldn't it be too much to ask for a yearly bonus? This is just a personal opinion. With how Stake has been generous to all of us from the start up to this moment on, And with all the perks we receive not to mention the no restrictions and no wagering requirements attached to all this bonuses, I think I am satisfied and wouldn't be asking anymore for a yearly bonus. Though I personally would accept it if in case Eddie would give it a yes. Who am I to reject or deny such a gift. Nice idea though mate. Keep on winning!

Cheers;

NiCOL3 🀄

I not say stake must give yearly bonus I just give a idea and ask old users stake give yearly bonuse or not and other thing in my opinion if stake give yearly bonus and not give this month monthly bonus then I think this is very nice thing 

The stake's give away and bonuses are more than ok. They are so generous and you can see how much they value their clients. The idea of yearly bonus is interesting and I think it'll be more fun if there is a challenge to claim that bonus.

They did give a yearly bonus and it was over the Christmas period. They gave out a whopping total of $250,000 to players on the site, and it was spread out to all the players that had at least 1 raffle ticket. I got $10 from this and so did many other people. If you played on the site and wagered just $1k, you too would have had this bonus! :D 

Hello Ali saher,
As my opnion, stake was already give many bonus even didn't named for yearly I think, I mean such as chirstmas mega race after eddie's surprise cupon.

It's a bit too much for stake. I am happy with the current weekly and monthly bonus, this is the only gambling site I know that do this kind of bonus

No there is not any yearly bonus. I was here before. Stake already giving us a lot of bonuses. In past there was not so much bonus like this. So it's enough I think. 

Hi I've been at stake for about 2 years. I've never heard and received such a bonus so far. The stake has monthly and weekly bonuses / coupons, but no annual bonuses. but that sounds nice, so it would be nice if there was such a bonus :)

Well I suppose a yearly bonus for the most loyal Stake members who have been here since the very beginning of Stake does sounds pretty awesome if it is done. :P That being said though, there is already weekly and monthly bonuses so I'm not to sure if Stake would be keen to do yearly bonuses consistently or if ever lol.

It's because eddie said in one of his livestreams, that they give out around 35,000$ in the weekly  coupons for mega race, and around 100,000$ for the monthly coupons. So doing a yearly coupon would cost them a lot of money and I don't think they would be doing it.

stake has given us a lot of bonuses ranging from weekly and monthly bonuses, in my opinion that's enough because on other sites you won't find anything like stake

First off, bonuses Rock!  No denying that.  

A yearly bonus, really? 

What's next? Players asking about bi yearly bonuses too. Lol

However players need to realize that Stake is a marketing machine.   They've come from the bottom right too the top, and all because of the way they market there Brand.   

They give away tons of no strings bonuses, but these are not to give players another chance to win, it's to keep u coming back.  

But hey, I'll take it.   

Even players who've claimed they were done with stake after several losing streaks often pop back in when they know there are bonuses to be claimed.   

There have been more then one occasion I've only returned to stake to claim a bonus, only to find myself, still playing days later after losing the bonus and depositing. 

For stake, that's mission accomplished. Keep em coming back. 

after weekly and rakeback and monthly why they will give us yearly, we human can not satisfy with free things ever we always wants more, just be thankfull to them because they are not bound to offer us so much free things which they are already giving us.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, blurrijs said:

It's because eddie said in one of his livestreams, that they give out around 35,000$ in the weekly  coupons for mega race, and around 100,000$ for the monthly coupons. So doing a yearly coupon would cost them a lot of money and I don't think they would be doing it.

I know stake give us so many bonuses weekly and monthly I just give a idea if stake give yearly bonus this month and not give monthly bonus January this is nice and more interesting thing