DreamStage

Bitcoin going beyond $14,000 before May, history repeating itself

Featured Comment

As highlighted below by Bitcoin market analyst Rekt Capital (@rektcapital), the year of the halving typically sees a new market cycle top, which doesn’t exceed the prior all-time high, set in the months leading into the event itself. If this were to repeat, the new pre-halving top would be somewhere above $13,900 and below $20,000.

Full Source News here: https://beincrypto.com/bitcoin-top-14000-before-may-history-repeats/

I do consider such facts valid for upcoming 3rd halving as well, based on previous historical data as mentioned we can speculate it's going to go higher than previous year.

The question will become to which quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) it will happen - top up above $14.000.

How much time do you consider this will happen? Right after halving, few days, weeks or months?

Edited by DreamStage

I previously thought the price would be $ 14,000 in the second quarter to coincide with halving.  but I think if the value of the BTC continues to decline due to the current crisis then it will happen longer, the fastest possible fourth quarter.

and now you can see where it is, a new history is going to be written lol, bitcoin is towards 1k and it will be very soon, world is going down not saying end of times but it will be 100 years back if this virus sustain 1 year the whole world will be 100 years back.

Btc and other crypto will keep declining as of tye moment due to lot of worldly issues. It will be a time for long term holding of investments until it rises again.

I like to see these predictions to laugh at how inaccurate they are! Nobody can predict the price of a market that nobody dominates. And in cryptocurrencies even more! They always surprise all the above price theorists! :) 

Sure it'll recover, all this Corona, Schmona virus is so overblown, people react to it exactly like the big guys wanted, look at Sweden, Sweden doesn't give a damn about this flu, kudos to them!

So some wanted to move the world markets a bit, they've succeeded, now wait a month or two and you forget that this Corona had ever existed! With seasonal flu ends Corona, simple as that, people are so gullible!

Can't wait for the halving, fun times are ahead!

So that this is the pinnacle of the cryptocurrency market, it is and is that Bitcoin will reach a mark of above 13,000 dollars, which will serve the further growth of Bitcoin. The main thing is that investors buy and have bitcoin trading volumes. I believe that bitcoin is on the verge of a new era, and will reach $ 10,000 in a matter of weeks

presently you can see where it is, another history will be composed lol, bitcoin is towards 1k and it will be very soon, world is going down not saying that no one overwhelms. Furthermore, in digital forms of money significantly more! They generally shock

On 1/13/2020 at 12:21 AM, DreamStage said:

As highlighted below by Bitcoin market analyst Rekt Capital (@rektcapital), the year of the halving typically sees a new market cycle top, which doesn’t exceed the prior all-time high, set in the months leading into the event itself. If this were to repeat, the new pre-halving top would be somewhere above $13,900 and below $20,000.

Full Source News here: https://beincrypto.com/bitcoin-top-14000-before-may-history-repeats/

I do consider such facts valid for upcoming 3rd halving as well, based on previous historical data as mentioned we can speculate it's going to go higher than previous year.

The question will become to which quarter (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) it will happen - top up above $14.000.

How much time do you consider this will happen? Right after halving, few days, weeks or months?

Unfortunately it will not be happen in this situation... Now the world face corona virus which effect much on crypto currency like in February btc price go down to 5k and now it price around 7k...so in my view till corona effect don't go there has no chance to hit 14k by btc this year....look for future what happen then

I agree with you my friend, the next halving event after less than two months will greatly affect the price of bitcoin, I think it will exceed 10k USD, now a great opportunity to invest in bitcoin before increasing its price.

Bitcoin seems to be on the climb again so its fair to think that it will do as before and sky rocket in price, its best to hold on to your coin until that happens 

Really depends on the ongoing crisis. If things sort out then it should bounce very sharply just like stocks. If not we will definitely see a dip. The recent pump was due to USDT printing. Not sustainable pump, you could see dip anytime soon.

It is bitcoin, it can happen, its volatility makes it rise or fall dramatically in a short time, hopefully it will be positive and we will see those prices in favor! : D

I don't get it to record that much I before the month of may but after that I think it will go at a height it has never seen before in history

at this time it is already May but the new BTC is experiencing a good increase and it looks like it will be very difficult to be able to reach 14k usd, I just hope bitcoin can try to go up because this will happen halving.

Well i also estimated those value but it dosen't happen because of certain and the panademic was the real cause here so hope upcoming time will be good

Like some people says and from researching about it: There is no way you can predict Bitcoin's price since its a decentralized currency, the transactions of every user who bought, sold these coins are anonymous, most news out there who claims their prediction is true, is just a "hunch". Like I, and some said "you can't predict Bitcoin itslelf". 

Yeah you cant predict bitcoin price better monitor it if you had plan to exchange your currency