Borntolead

My biggest Manual hilo when im join stake

Featured Comment

2 minutes ago, weswayahe said:

a very good multiplier though unfortunately you play 0 bet. but congratulations on your extraordinary achievement, friend. maybe tomorrow I will get a victory like you

Yeah xD , 0 bet actually i play for fun when doesnt have some coin/balance Goodluck to you buddy! may you will hit that like me

On 1/13/2020 at 2:05 AM, Borntolead said:

Yeah xD , 0 bet actually i play for fun when doesnt have some coin/balance Goodluck to you buddy! may you will hit that like me

I have never played a game with bet 0, because it's a shame if it gives a big multiplier. so even though I do pre roll I always include a bet even though it's small.

Ohh wao this is very big multiplayer on Hilo game you received good card but if you play with some amount then this bet interesting without amount bet I think not looking good and without amount so many times you hit big because you select card without fear

thats a biggest multiplier i have ever seen at hi lo game, and usually it happens when ever you play empty at any game you get big hits and when you start rolling with balance everything change suddenly i dont know why but it happens.

hello my friends I hope you are well.

And now you have to tell yourself why I did not put even 100 satoshi I would have taken a good ticket ahah, in any case x10,000 in hilo it is very beautiful is very rare. I hope it will happen to you with a nice bet one day

Good day my friends

On 1/12/2020 at 11:58 PM, Borntolead said:

Hello guys, This is my big record while do manual when im bored xD

Screenshot_2020_0112_231247.jpg

Screenshot_2020_0113_015713.jpg

Can you tell me you get this big multiplayer after how many rolls I think you play so many rolls and you must understand this game then you get this multiplayer because this is not easy to hit 10k plus multiplayer on this game