OsmaNN

Bad sides of the Mute!

Featured Comment

Hey guys I hope all going good 

there are some bad sides to silence. As side effects of drugs :) 1-  cannot tip people. 2- Tip rain can not. 3- cannot send friendship requests and accept friendship requests. We know that mute is not only a chat ban, but the above items are also included in the mute. So when we are mute li it would be better if these substances can be used. what are your thoughts?

Those cannot changed I think this topic has been discussed few times before as much as I have read on forums.. I will try to find it if I have time 😛

P.S: About the topic you started my opinion is to keep those as they are and not change it :) Ok, for the /rain command maybe would be ok so they can allow us to share our winnings whilst muted / chat banned but I don’t have the same opinion about other commands.

Every punishment has its effects. If the site did not have these limitations, there would be no reason to have it here. It's a cruel way to learn, but it has to be that way!

I do not think there is reasonably any good points when it comes to about being muted. Yes as mentioned above already by you in the opening post that it is definitely very inconvenient in many ways in terms of functions aside chatting when a person is muted.

Thats a clear case. Once you break the rules and get muted or banned, you lose every benefit of the usage to the site. Thats in 99,99% cases the right thing.  If you just can't chat and still do the other stuff, you might be able to continue with what you did before. Thats simple. The bad side of being muted is in fact being muted. I don't see any point where someone could complain about that. Someone gets muted for a reason and has to swallow it - to say it with easy words.

I think this good if anyone not follow the rules then stake mute him because every good community always follow the rules I think stake system very nice just who is not follow rules then mod mute him

If you are an open minded and you know how to read rules you never muted or banned on that site or this site. Also the 
bad thing if you are from muted and after you unmuted you rarely catch some rain.

One more thing you forgot to mention is the ability to exchange currency using Dinabot will also be disabled when muted. Which may be very much inconvenient to someone who got muted suddenly when you are about to tip Dinabot. It happened to me multiple times. So I better shut up most of the times as much as i can. LOL

NiCOL3

7 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

When you break the rules, there is no right for you to do anything. That’s just it. Rules are available to everyone and you need to follow them. If you respect them, there won’t be a problem.

The Bad side of a mute is the mute itself.

I completely agree.  The solution is simple, just don't do anything to get muted.  Follow the rules and don't complain about things that you have absolute control over.  If you obey the rules then there is no problem, therefore the problem is solved...

I mean, just dont get muted haha, people get muted for a reason , racism, saying bad things, begging, haha thats my opinion !

Hey guys i hope all is well

When you are MUTE it is that you have done something badly forcing all your power on the chat and friend requests are canceled and I think that is normal. In addition that you are mute it is not long in general so after all come back, for me nothing shocking.

Good day to all friends

Well I got muted for being sarcastical after robbing my balance with a max bet I didn't place I asked sarcasticly or a loan in exchange for nudy pictures :P I'll sit the 72 hours out but wait when I'm back I'll be the chat terror all within the rules

On 1/16/2020 at 9:10 AM, CaptainLorca said:

Thats a clear case. Once you break the rules and get muted or banned, you lose every benefit of the usage to the site. Thats in 99,99% cases the right thing.  If you just can't chat and still do the other stuff, you might be able to continue with what you did before. Thats simple. The bad side of being muted is in fact being muted. I don't see any point where someone could complain about that. Someone gets muted for a reason and has to swallow it - to say it with easy words.

Exactly, if you get muted that means you did not follow the rules and therefore you need to live with the consequences.. ^^

Alll I can say is that you shouldn't have been talking shit! Lol, for real though I think it is part if the process man. If you mess up you dont get rewarded for it.

My real question is though do we really question it? Now not being to tip Dinabot because suddenly you got muted is...well, hard to say, or seems that you are to preoccupied by someone who has fears. Anyways, let's leave it be and let's be more passive aggressive about not doing something stupud!

ofcourse mute mean you are restricted at that site where you got muted, thats why dont break rules always chat consetructively and try not to fight and abuse with others, i only got muted 2 times here at stake for a little time.

Yeah that's the biggest issue, you can't tip people. I dunno, i don't use the chat for stake and just because i never got a rain. That really upsets me and fucks my mind. I don't understand why i am not getting one at all, even if on pd i get it all the time. And more, i don't have friends on stake so i don't care so much. 

If there is an issue there is always the lovely support that's there to help me out

Well haha i think i might be responsible for those extra side penalties mutes have. You see if you get muted for spamming someone, then you can proceed to spam them via tips, or friend requests. 

The mute we have now is more capable of neutralizing someone so that they are not a bother to any player. 

it is a rule, of course if someone is mute of course they violate the rules, for example there are users who try to beg and they are silenced, if asking for friendship and can send PM during muted of course those who are silenced still begging through PM

I didn’t even know that these restrictions exist, but surely they prevent people from being muted in the first place anyway. If you were told that these restrictions would be put in place if you are muted, then you’ll be less inclined to do something bad and get muted.

4 hours ago, Thepug said:

I didn’t even know that these restrictions exist, but surely they prevent people from being muted in the first place anyway. If you were told that these restrictions would be put in place if you are muted, then you’ll be less inclined to do something bad and get muted.

Yes mate there's a reason why those people get muted very simple reason they break the rules I already experience it before I got muted 
for 24 hours the bad thing is after you get muted I didn't receive any rains.