Price Analysis Jan 15: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, TRX, XM

Featured Comment

The crypto space is making a comeback and the rally is being led by altcoins. While several altcoins might participate in the initial rally, we believe that the market will start differentiating between each cryptocurrency based on its fundamentals. Hence, traders should avoid buying the non-performers expecting a repeat of the previous bull market when every altcoin staged a parabolic rally.

Full Source News: https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-jan-15-btc-eth-xrp-bch-bsv-ltc-eos-bnb-trx-xmr

Bitcoin has been decreasing his price growth over the course of this week. Normally due to no news about Iran or US about previous Attacks and only due to upcoming Halving.

Not only that but Ethereum and Ripple have been following Bitcoin's huge pump right after Binance added Futures to such currencies which brings it even more competitive with Bitcoin.

All other active coins have been following the trend but you have to take care on which one you wish to invest or trade atm.

Which ones are you investing / gambling with at the moment? Bitcoin, Ethereum , Ripple? Or any other currencies?

On 1/15/2020 at 6:04 PM, DreamStage said:

Which ones are you investing / gambling with at the moment? Bitcoin, Ethereum , Ripple? Or any other currencies?

At this particular moment I am looking very close to ALGO from Algorand, it is a fresh new project with a pro team based in USA and doing a great job partnering around the world.  I do invest some in this coin and what I am trying to do is to get the best in the exchanges.  Trading is what I like the most.  By the other hand I am a NEO, ETH, BTC and XRP Hodler....for the long run.  Here in STake most of my gambling is with btc and eth.  

Nice topic you post from cointelegraph, I like that site too.  Thanks for sharing and good luck.