Nicol3

How Do You Achieve Big Multipliers On Hi Lo?

Featured Comment

I find HiLo to be one of the easiest games to play here and something worth to play when you want to recover from losses especially when you are trying to win a place in the current race e.g. Mega Race every Saturdays. Thoughm one thing is really unanswered. How do others get to reach or achieve such high multipliers like those I experienced and hit on Keno. I never had a chance to experience such and if someone can enlighten me as to how its done. I would greatly appreciate it. thanks! 

Hilo is a good game but if you play this game cool mind this game give you good results in my opinion if you not take big risk then you make good profit with this game just starting few bets play carefully then this is easy game for you

i never got big multiplier at hi lo ever, this is the most risky game for bigger multiplier hunting, my max was 170x i think if you want to hunt for bigger multiplier its better to play limbo or dice or maybe sometimes mines.

I never got anything more than 20x in the hilo. It's a good game, but I don't have the courage to risk too much. I am admired how some get so much high payout around here.

Good luck all!