Nicol3

Royal Flush

Featured Comment

Can someone differentiate what do I got to hit for a royal flush and a straight flush? I manage to hit a straight flush last 2 or 3 days ago. But i sn't it a royal flush when you have a straight cards with all the same symbol? That is what I remember when I was watching cards when my grandfather plays it with his colleagues. 

On 1/19/2020 at 11:45 AM, Nicol3 said:

Can someone differentiate what do I got to hit for a royal flush and a straight flush? I manage to hit a straight flush last 2 or 3 days ago. But i sn't it a royal flush when you have a straight cards with all the same symbol? That is what I remember when I was watching cards when my grandfather plays it with his colleagues. 

straigh flush = 5+ cards with the same and sequential picture 22464942_download(1).thumb.jpg.efaa8a07d6986441c403aacac9f76141.jpg
royal flush = 5 cards with the same picture in a row 10 J Q K A download.thumb.jpg.f33a2da67d67f189600be35ba8de115a.jpg

On 1/24/2020 at 3:13 AM, celeng said:

straigh flush = 5+ cards with the same and sequential picture 22464942_download(1).thumb.jpg.efaa8a07d6986441c403aacac9f76141.jpg
royal flush = 5 cards with the same picture in a row 10 J Q K A download.thumb.jpg.f33a2da67d67f189600be35ba8de115a.jpg

Ohh nice I also not know about straigh flush cards and royal flush cards even I play so many times but after watching your post I know about this

celeng describe it right, and i also didnt knew this lol, thanks for helping us celeng, now i will try this game with new approach, though i never played this game except challenges, because didnt found it intresting.