Ali saher

If I try hunt 50kx multiplayer then how much minimum rolls I need

Featured Comment

Hey friends,

I saw so many users hunt big payout on limbo game even few bets I saw 100kx plus so I decided I try to hunt 50kx on this game I don't know how much rolls after I hit this but I select 2000 rolls let see.

What you think how much minimum rolls if I play then I hit this multiplayer

The largest multiplier I have ever hit in Limbo is x1500. I would really be so much grateful and amazed if fate would let me experience how others have experienced it. Though I am not really gona try hunting it at all because for once I do know that I would need a decent bank roll to do that. Something I prevent myself from doing as I don't wanna end up bankrupt due to online gambling. I just play for fun and if I win I am happy and if I am not gonna win then so be it. No regrets! Good luck though! Cheers! 😛

NiCOL3

you cant say anything because i think its all depend on the right seed, and which seed is right you dont know, if by chance you have right seed you can even get in few hundred rolls, and sometimes it can take 30 to 40k rolls too, till today my biggest multiplier at limbo is 132kx i never got any hit over this ever.

Hello Ali saher,
Limbo multiplier payout is really hard to predict when over 1000x. Most of people are betting by seed number and already payout multiplier. If you want 50kx you need to roll atleast 1000 or more than that I think, If you lucky you will hit in 10 roll. I was hit like that 30kx in first roll already 2 times.

It depends on your luck mate's sometimes you hit that within less than 1000 bets and sometimes you hit that more than 200k bets 
we don't know when comes our luck. I always hunting big payout but not on limbo I always hunt big payout on mines 
I already hit 300K+ 13 bombs and 11 diamonds and I hit that only 13k rolls.

Hello my friends,

If you pass several big big multiplier before, I advise you to change grain because you risk to wait a long time. For hunting the big multiplier it can go very fast but also can be very long.

If I can give you an advice, it is to make 1000 bets a day and one day it will fall.

Good luck for the future and good day everyone

On 1/19/2020 at 4:15 PM, Ali saher said:

Hey friends,

I saw so many users hunt big payout on limbo game even few bets I saw 100kx plus so I decided I try to hunt 50kx on this game I don't know how much rolls after I hit this but I select 2000 rolls let see.

What you think how much minimum rolls if I play then I hit this multiplayer

very difficult to find 50kx on 2000 rolls, good luck :) 

Despite the number of rolls, and assuming that once you reach that many rolls you need, if you change your bet amount then you have to start the rolling count again?  Or you just can roll x times with one single satoshi and when you reach that x+n rolls you need to get closer to that big multiplier then you increase your bet with no need to make that many rolls again?  Would be very interesting to know.  Thanks. 

I suggest that you dont need to chase it for too long within one seed. If it doesnt hit like 1k rolls or something then better find a new seed and continue hunting. Because if you choose to risk your entire bankroll into 1 seed , you never know if it will hit like more than 50k rolls. Thus it wouldnt be worth it and you could bust prolly

i play the x16k all time since 3month and since the last update any x2k or more this game mode is just bullshit now :/ dont try high multiplicator or rip your money 

PS : rip my 300$ for hit one x6666 in 10 000rolls

23 hours ago, evet said:

I suggest that you dont need to chase it for too long within one seed. If it doesnt hit like 1k rolls or something then better find a new seed and continue hunting. Because if you choose to risk your entire bankroll into 1 seed , you never know if it will hit like more than 50k rolls. Thus it wouldnt be worth it and you could bust prolly

I not change my seed any time because I think seed not affect on game results one time I try to hunt 990x payout on dice and I hit this just on 4th rolls I think if game numbers going big on 1st few rolls then this is easy