[0.0025 BTC] Hobby-town! ​📸​

Featured Comment

• Support

hobby.jpg

Hobby-town! 📸

Hello, Stakers!😉

This time around I want to get to know you a bit better through your hobbies, interests and activities. 🖌️

So let me know what you're up to in your spare time (besides Stake of course 😄). No matter if it's super common or way out there, if you started earning money from it or you're just in it for the pleasure of it all, feel free to share. 

Even if you're not actively pursuing it because of a lack of time, money or will-power but you still have a keen interest, I would love to know.

Also, if your motivations are not hidden from you, feel free to elaborate on what's drawing you into it and what you're getting out of it.

And who knows, this might inspire some of us to engage in something brand new. 🤞

P.S. This is a Discord challenge, so please comment there and post your screenshots here on this topic. :) 

Prize Pool

• 1st place: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd place: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd place: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-13th place: 0.0001 BTC
  • 14th-23th place: 0.00005 BTC

Best of luck! 🍀

For now my hobby When I have free time just, betting on stake 😁.
but before my hobby reading books, Reading is very interesting activity for me, I can feel so relax.

ryvanhobbie.png

Edited by reyvan
  • Support

Hello again Discordians. 😄

Thanks for participating in this giveaway, it was fun reading all your responses. 😉

Here is the list of winners:

1st place: 0.0005 BTC - @Mrzoom

2nd place: 0.0003 BTC - @AnnieGrace

3rd place: 0.0002 BTC - @Nicol3

4th-13th place: 0.0001 BTC-  @tae40127 @Manish000 @weswayahe @Tamaco  @kavasupienu @jet007 @jamesbond @hamato @Jelanstream @kiziah

14th-19th place: 0.00005 BTC - @reyvan @sugam @ahmedcena227 @taytots @RomaBeton @williamshennie9

See you on the next one.😃